Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hulkhuss
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Darin Epsilon Mix Archive - Progressive/Tribal House, Trance, Techno, Breaks

I really enjoyed PERSPECTIVES EPISODE 30 - Darin Epsilon Mix
    nice job!
    http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• darin epsilon
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004

Re: Darin Epsilon Mix Archive - Progressive/Tribal House, Trance, Techno, Breaks

Thanks guys! Watch for Perspectives Episode 031. I'm posting on [ms] before anywhere else. It won't be posted on my website for another week.
      Website | Facebook | SoundCloud | Beatport | Twitter | YouTube

http://soundcloud.com/darinepsilon/darin-epsilon-perspectives-072-pig-dan-frisky-radio-may-2013

Comment

• darin epsilon
        Gold Gabber
        • Jul 2004

Darin Epsilon presents PERSPECTIVES EPISODE 31 w/ Electrobios

Website | Myspace | YouTube | Beatport | Facebook | Podcast (new!)

Sign up for the newsletter to receive notifications when a new episode arrives!
        Rate all mixes and discuss the show at the official Perspectives message board.

PERSPECTIVES EPISODE 31 - Electrobios Guest Mix
        Date: June 2009 Size: 74.9 MB Duration: 54:34
        Genre(s): Tech House, Techno, Progressive House

MP3 Stream
        MP3 Download

01. Wilson - Perfect Sunrise (Alex Kenji Dub Mix)
        02. Chase Buch - La Bassa (Original Mix)
        03. Jacob Henry - Regular Fellas Stallos (Original Mix)
        04. Nikitin & Semikashev - Relapse (Luthier & Petrucci Remix)
        05. Harris Zigediris - Forbidden Love (Dub Mix)
        06. Patch Park - Made In Mayhem (Original Mix)
        07. Peter Martin - Secret Door (Cid Inc Remix)
        08. Kerry Leva - I Need Your Love (Paul Wicked Instrumental)
        09. Amro - Worldwide (Original Mix)
        10. John Dahlback - Bon Bon (Original Mix)

PERSPECTIVES EPISODE 31 - Darin Epsilon Mix
        Date: June 2009 Size: 75.9 MB Duration: 55:18
        Genre(s): Melodic Progressive House, Tech House, Techno

MP3 Stream
        MP3 Download

01. Snowball Project - Ambivalence (Art G Remix)
        02. Petersky - 27 Days Of Eleven (Original Mix)
        03. Orbital - Chime (Jay Kay Remix)
        04. Denis Binoki - Airport (Original Mix)
        05. Fergie - Blackeye-P (Sam Ball Remix)
        06. Darin Epsilon presents Mimoori - Kwaidan (Luke Porter Remix)
        07. Glenn Morrison - Orange Glow (Robert Babicz Spaceship Remix)
        08. Mike Jacinto & Mark Mendes - Relic (Original Mix)
        09. D-Unity - Guilty Pleasures (Original Mix)
        10. Dom Kane - Breakthrough (James Harcourt Remix)
        11. Fiord - Get Up Jude (Beckers Remix)

Download this mix with no talk breaks
        Stream this mix with no talk breaks

To submit material to the Perspectives radio show, please email info@darinepsilon.com. Perspectives currently airs on over 15 radio stations and reaches a worldwide audience. The show has been downloaded more than 680,000 times over the internet since 2006.

Are you a radio station interested in syndicating Perspectives? Send an email to hector@darinepsilon.com to find out how you can join our network.

http://soundcloud.com/darinepsilon/darin-epsilon-perspectives-072-pig-dan-frisky-radio-may-2013

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2005

Darin, Thanks so much for posting these. Your show is one of my favorites and has really helped me figure out which direction I wish to go with mixing down the road.

Cheers!
          http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• darin epsilon
            Gold Gabber
            • Jul 2004

The following is an ongoing series of interviews that will accompany the Perspectives guest mixes. Special thanks to Nate Sartain for putting it all together.

It seems as if almost overnight, there are new names and artists popping up everywhere. A new talent catches on, and next thing you know you’re seeing their name everywhere. Some blow up, and some fade just as fast. Others seem to be lurking in the shadows, awaiting their call or their chance to show us their talents. They grow and progress, and they’re here to stay for a while. They plan to leave a mark upon this global music movement.

A dj/producer doing just that, and currently making his own place at the table, is Electrobios from Argentina. There’s such great talent coming out of South America these days, and I had the pleasure of doing this months’ “Perspectives” piece on a great up and coming talent from none other than Buenos Aires. Paulo was kind enough to share some of his time with us and do an artist interview, and answer some of my questions. If you want to know more about him, you can find his music on Beatport, as well as give him a visit and stop by http://www.myspace.com/djelectrobios.

Listen to Perspectives Episode 031 w/ Electrobios

Perspectives: Q&A w/ Electrobios
            By Nate Sartain

What’s been one of your most memorable dj gigs or club experiences here in the United States? What city do you really enjoy when you are here?
            I always enjoy playing in the United States, but my most memorable gig was in New York at Le Souk club. It was my first gig, I was so enthusiastic to share my feelings with the crowd. I really enjoy Miami when I’m there also.

What is the yearly “Nike 10k” event like in Buenos Aires every year? I hear it is as large as 25,000 people or more?
            Nike 10k is a yearly event. It is a 10km marathon around Buenos Aires and is the biggest sport event in Argentina. It has a big promotion in TV, newspaper and internet. Last time I managed the music. There were 25,000 people in the street, listening to my music. It was amazing!!!

What are some other Latin American dj’s or producers who have influenced you? Do you have a favorite?
            Hernan Cattaneo is my favorite Latin American Dj, but in general I’ve been influenced more from European artists. My partner and friend Johan Vermeulen helped me a lot to understand a different point of view about making tracks in my beginning.

2008 was a huge year for you, breaking the Beatport 100 charts at #13 with “Love Is Blind” and at #11 with the hit “With You”. You also played some big shows at the WMC as well. With all the success of 2008, how does 2009 compare so far?
            I’m spending more time in gigs this 2009 than 2008, but I think I can’t compare with 2008, I just think that it is different, not better or worse. I’m just trying to go step by step and perfect my style.

What are some of your goals for the rest of 2009 and into 2010?
            Work hard, and try to sign tracks on some big labels that I haven’t yet.

Some artists or producers who you wish to collaborate with and make new music?
            I really respect and like what Stan Kolev is making or Daniel Portman.

When exactly did you join the Anjunadeep label and how has that been? What has been the best thing to come out of that?
            When I was trying to sign the track that I made with Interplay in Alternative Route, The guys from Anjunadeep contacted us by offering a very good deal for the track. At that time I really didn’t know too much about them but I think I just had trust in them. I think that was the best decision, they are the best! I love how they work; they promote me very well (much more than the others). It helps me a lot and pushes my name one step further.

Personally, I have to say my favorite track of yours is the remix of Eurospace. It has a great melodic energy to it, but still has your touch and style. I love the groove of it. If you had to pick your favorite track that you have produced or remixed, which would it be?
            The track called “With You” 100%!

What has been your favorite club in the world so far?
            I haven’t gone to Europe yet so I can’t say in the world, but in America I can say “Karu & Y” (Miami).

Favorite city?
            New York.

How is the scene in North America different from South America?
            I like both, but I think you can’t compare the crowd from Argentina, with the others. The vibe and energy is amazing, that’s why the biggest dj in the world like to play here.

That’s it for this month guys, I hope you tune in to the show and get to enjoy the music. I want to thank Electrobios for his time and letting me get a chance to talk to him. Cheers to everyone in the scene and those all around the world tuning in and showing support and keeping the music alive!

Listen to Perspectives Episode 031 w/ Electrobios

Comment

• darin epsilon
              Gold Gabber
              • Jul 2004

Darin Epsilon - Live @ Hookah in Mexico City
              Date: Jul 2009 Size: 130 MB Duration: 94:46
              Genre(s): Progressive House, Tech House, Techno

MP3 Stream
              MP3 Download

01. Kenneth Thomas & Shawn Michaels vs PQM - Funktion Won Is Sleeping (Tez & Traska Bootleg)
              02. Chab feat. JD Davis - Lonely (Simon & Shaker Nova Remix)
              03. Tonecast - Flying Cabs (DJ Remy Remix)
              04. Infusion - Legacy (Simon & Shaker Dub)
              05. Elegant Universe - Karusela (Original Mix)
              06. John Digweed & Nick Muir - Aquatonic (Original Mix)
              07. Namito - City Of Gods (Original Mix)
              08. ErickE & Olav Basoski - Don't Turn Your Back (Sander Van Doorn Remix)
              09. Olivier Giacomotto - Guacamoli (D-Unity's White Devil Remix)
              10. Yousef - Anti Hero (Andy Chatterley Remix)
              11. Buick Project - Drop The Beat (Original Mix)
              12. Chiapet - Westworld (Skylark Remix)
              13. Fergie - Blackeye-P (Sam Ball Remix)
              14. Josh Gabriel - Tone Program (Style Of Eye Remix)
              15. Darin Epsilon pres. Mimoori - Kwaidan (Luke Porter Remix)

Comment

• darin epsilon
                Gold Gabber
                • Jul 2004

Darin Epsilon - Live @ Arena in Chihuahua, Mexico
                Date: Jul 2009 Size: 94.6 MB Duration: 68:55
                Genre(s): Progressive House, Tech House, Techno

MP3 Stream
                MP3 Download

Click on a picture to view the movie on YouTube

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Great set from Hookah, ton of mindbending tracks, bummer about the Orange County show, but keep me posted hopefully be back out in LA next time you play there.
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• darin epsilon
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by AntonyM
                    Great set from Hookah, ton of mindbending tracks, bummer about the Orange County show, but keep me posted hopefully be back out in LA next time you play there.
                    Well, it's the thought that counts We still have yet to meet. Will you be in San Francisco around November? I may be setting up a huge gig there, will keep you posted if it gets confirmed or not.

I think you would actually enjoy the live set from Chihuahua better. The track selection is newer and the music is a little more underground.

Comment

• kosmato
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Aug 2008

Thanks Darin, This is gonna keep me busy for quite a while

Comment

• Johnnyboy
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

Darin Epsilon - Live @ Arena in Chihuahua, Mexico

Love it!!!
                        Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!

Comment

• darin epsilon
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jul 2004

Darin Epsilon presents PERSPECTIVES EPISODE 32 w/ Darren Drake

Website | Myspace | YouTube | Beatport | Facebook | Podcast | Twitter | Soundcloud (new!)

Sign up for the newsletter to receive notifications when a new episode arrives!
                          Rate all mixes and discuss the show at the official Perspectives message board.

PERSPECTIVES EPISODE 32 - Darren Drake Guest Mix
                          Date: Aug 2009 Size: 82.4 MB Duration: 60:00
                          Genre(s): Pumping Progressive, Tribal House

MP3 Stream
                          MP3 Download

01. DCM - 7 Days (Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix)
                          02. First Life - Be One Of Us (Nick Hook's 2009 Remix)
                          03. D Morales - All Night Long (Original Mix)
                          04. Noir - Click It (Snake Sedrick Remix)
                          05. The Bongo Man - Reclaimer (Original Mix)
                          06. Da Funk - Smokin Hawt (Scott Bradford & Mark Lowry Remix)
                          07. Egostereo - Lost In Sahara (DJ Leon Remix)
                          08. Peter Gun - Magic Monkey (Original Mix)
                          09. Soliquid - 7 Days (Original Mix)
                          10. Alex Seda & Felipe Kaval - Lock (Charlie Solana Remix)

PERSPECTIVES EPISODE 32 - Darin Epsilon Mix
                          Date: Aug 2009 Size: 75.3 MB Duration: 54:52
                          Genre(s): Deep House, Progressive House

MP3 Stream
                          MP3 Download

01. Freddy Be - Holding Back (S.O.U.L. Vibration Lazy River Mix)
                          02. Testpattern - Sunshine (Vocal Mix)
                          03. Nihil Young & Alex D'elia - Other Side Of The Pillow (Simon & Shaker From The Depth Remix)
                          04. Espen - Hats Become You (Seva K Deep Mix)
                          05. Way Out West - Only Love (John Tejada Vocal Remix)
                          06. Way Out West - Only Love (Original Mix)
                          07. Luke Chable - Melburn (Shiloh Remix)
                          08. Noel Sanger - One More Time (Solarity Vocal Remix)
                          09. DBN feat. Matilda - Asteroidz (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)
                          10. Cid Inc - Shake Before Use (Original Mix)
                          11. The Prodigy - Breathe (Sezer Uysal's Breathless Remix)

To submit material to the Perspectives radio show, please email info@darinepsilon.com. Perspectives currently airs on over 15 radio stations and reaches a worldwide audience. The show has been downloaded more than 680,000 times over the internet since 2006.

Are you a radio station interested in syndicating Perspectives? Send an email to hector@darinepsilon.com to find out how you can join our network.

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

Will check the tour updates, if I have time off going to SF is always on the table, think I told you via email Arena set was mental my NYC bros went mental over it as well.
                            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• AntonyM
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Oct 2004

New Episode is fantastic, you keep raising the damn bar, clearing it effortlessly, going to try to get to one of the LA shows soon, have to hear this loud, as always, job well done.

Am I close here?

Comment

• darin epsilon
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by AntonyM
                                New Episode is fantastic, you keep raising the damn bar, clearing it effortlessly, going to try to get to one of the LA shows soon, have to hear this loud, as always, job well done.
                                Hi Antony, thanks so much for sharing the live @ Arena set with your buddies in NYC. I just confirmed a few new dates. Would be great if we could finally meet up.

Oct 19 - Monday Night Social @ Playhouse w/ Jody Wisternoff in LA
                                Nov 21 - 1015 Folsom (Main Room) in San Francisco
                                Nov 25 - Qool SF @ 111 Minna in San Francisco

Comment

Working...