X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • techno_city
    Fresh Peossy
    • Aug 2007

[Request] old ministry & dj magazine cover mount cd's

hey, saw that magazine cover mount cd thread from awhile ago and had a few to add to it but didn't know if anyone would bother reading 16 pages to see my post so decided to start a new thread and post it here as well as in the older thread. so, does anyone have any of these cover mounts??

ministry magazine presents 7th birthday mix by jazzy M (came with issue #9 from oct.1998 )

ministry magazine presents speed garage mixed by serious danger (came with issue #3 from april 1998 )

ministry magazine presents hooj choons mixed by judge jules (came with issue #1 from january 1998 )

DJ magazine presents carl cox live F.A.C.T. II

(this one ^^^^ came with the 1997 top 100 dj's issue were carl cox won that years #1 dj award. it came with one cd divided into 2 parts. the first part being an excerpt from a live show he did at the complex in london and the second part being a studio mix called 'Carl Cox's Worldwide Ultimatum Mix Exclusive To DJ Magazine'. i already have the first part of this but haven't been able to find the second part so if anyone has it and can/will upload it here that would be AWESOME! this is prob. my favorite cover mount cd ever! the live mix is brillant! )

if anyone has these and can upload them that would be great!

thanks!!
  • techno_city
    Fresh Peossy
    • Aug 2007

Re: (request) any have these old ministry & dj magazine cover mount cd's

ok, i can't believe that you guys have 16 pages of links to old magazine cover mount cd's but NO one here has these 4 and is willing to upload them. come on guys...

BUMP!

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Re: (request) old ministry & dj magazine cover mount cd's

we're fresh outta magazines

Comment

Working...