X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Tgif

Sorry dom for stealing your thread, but I just had to wave to all of you from my lawn. Lounged on a deck chair in the sun, Stella in one hand, imaginary tit in the other and a sweet deephouse set from Dylan Drazen on the background... Ahhhh life can be the shiznit with a few simple things combined.

Gonna be an extremely sunny and hot weekend here, so no clubbing, only tanning, bbq and beer. La vida es un descarga total, yeeeehaaaaa!
  • Lorn
    Looking for a title!
    • Sep 2004

Re: Tgif

TGIF...have fun in the sun.

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

i know the feeling. have been slowly but steadily building my deck here. lounging on it more and more. so relaxing.

going on a float trip this weekend... lots of sun and booze planned

Comment

• picklemonkey
        • Jun 2004

drinking beer from the deck and overlooking my yard nightly... (I own from where I'm standing to the house):

i love it. has helped me relax plenty

Comment

• diegoff
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

have a great weekend!! btw, here it?s raining and very cold. I?ll use my weekend to pack my shit cause I?m moving in the next days. It?s gonna be hard. I think. I have some furniture, and the audio equipment. shit!
          It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
          Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
          May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• unkownartist
            Banned
            • Nov 2005

i,m workin tommorow, it sux

Comment

• hambino21
              PFC Semen Ham
              • Jul 2004

I'm TDY in Madison, Wisconsin right now. These people know how to party
              bUt to be honest, I didn't realize they had so many microbrew/restaraunts up here. The beer is awesome, and the food is great. either way TGIF and be safe.
              " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• KinKyJ
                Platinum Poser
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                http://picklemonkey.net/photos/house/deck

drinking beer from the deck and overlooking my yard nightly... (I own from where I'm standing to the house):

i love it. has helped me relax plenty
                Fuck Adam, that's one sweet Summer spot you've put together

Comment

• Garrick
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

yes, but what happens when it rains and you have to run inside from the covered area? it's a long ways!

have a great weekend everyone. i'm going to be lounging at the pool all day tomorrow!! about time we have a nice forecast for the weekend.
                  Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• picklemonkey
                    • Jun 2004

it was a drastic improvement from what I had...

i'm still not done. planning on rebuilding the old one once I finish the stairs. have been working on it on and off for the past two months to keep myself occupied. it's getting there... slowly but surely

Comment

• KinKyJ
                      Platinum Poser
                      • Jun 2004

Wow, you did all that by yourself? What kind of wood did you use? I just got my hands on a shitload of free bankarai hardwood from a pier that was being dismantled. Gonna lay it on my terrace.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                        • Jun 2004

yeah, mostly all by myself except where I needed help holding joists 8 feet in the air to screw them to the house. it's just treated lumber. will stain it next year once it has had time to dry out.

check out http://picklemonkey.net/photos/house/deck for a bunch of pics I took as I worked on it

Comment

• MJDub
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

IT'S ON MUTHA f*ckA IT'S ON
                          http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Garrick
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

sweet pickle.... you did a great job. it is much better than it used to be. now you need to build yourself a pool.
                            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• BureOne
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Nice job on that deck dude! man, you can build a pool and a big guest house next to it with a bad ass cabana like hut and full bar n' grill... too much money, take out a loan on your pad for that or something.. haha then invite us over!

Comment

Working...