differences i've noticed from dating white and black girls...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beanzncheez
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: differences i've noticed from dating white and black girls...

You don't date women, you fuck them. Seriously. You'll find it a lot easier this way. If you're looking for the right one to date, you're worried about it way too much. If you go in with a leisure approach then you'll one day be pleasantly surprised by what is brought forth. Never look too hard because you'll run into disappointment much too often. Remember, you only live once.

And a note, ALL races have their trash and psychos.

Comment

• Dzone
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by beanzncheez
      You don't date women, you fuck them. Seriously.
      Funny that reminds me of a say from a old gezza " Love a woman & she will fuck you, fuck a woman & she will love you"
      ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

You don't date women, you fuck them. Seriously. You'll find it a lot easier this way. If you're looking for the right one to date, you're worried about it way too much. If you go in with a leisure approach then you'll one day be pleasantly surprised by what is brought forth. Never look too hard because you'll run into disappointment much too often. Remember, you only live once.

So true.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Easier leisure approaches often lead to dissapointment, exactly!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Bitter but true

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• MJDub
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Who knew beanz would be such a philosophizer.
              http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• KinKyJ
                Platinum Poser
                • Jun 2004

^^^ Nah, it's just life experience. I've ran into the worst bitches while dating. But when I went on a holiday in Turkey two years ago and planned to fuck everything with a heartbeat, I ran into the love of my life.

When I was still in sales, I had this credo: that what you think, you radiate. That what you radiate, you attract. It goes for women too: go dating around looking for a girlfriend and you'll only end up with psychos because they feel you wanting a relationship. I'm sorry to say, but that's a weak position for a guy to start.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

^For sure, if you act like you dont need it, they will give it to you for free...sort of like the abundance mentality I guess...its no accident that eveyone says "it will happen when you least expect it." Not expecting, needing or being desperate is key especially around women.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
                    • Jun 2004

Story of my life! Wiser words have never been spoken, I wish I would actually learn and live by this though :S
                    "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

Working...