Sasha essential mix this upcoming week...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha essential mix this upcoming week...

I totally respect you sir. I have heard some sets from Sasha that were in the basket after 20 minutes ... not many but there are some.

So I understand. Sometimes music has a different feel pending on what you have going on in life. EDM works for me most of the time, but at times I need my hip-hops and classic rock.
    dead, yet alive.

Comment

• GregWhelan
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

^Finally someone with sense and respect who doesnt bash someone because they dont like something, props to you sir!

Comment

• fisheye
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GregWhelan
        asdf - different strokes I guess. Thought the mixing was ok, but all the tracks just sounded the same, bleep after bleep after bleep. I'm not that fussed, prob the only really awful set I've heard from Sasha ever, and I fully expect him to deliver the goods the next time I hear a set from him.

Was just very surprised in the quality of the tunes bearing in mind it's recorded in Ibiza.
        Look the guy's human (whoopsies I think I committed blasphemy!!!1)

All jokes aside though no great artist consistently produces top-notch stuff. You just take the good with the bad with the mediocre with the excellent.

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Oh My Gosha Sasha!!

Comment

Working...