X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

mass id3 tagger / renamer?

im looking for something that can help me tag and rename ALOT (like 200 gigs) of mp3s without a ton of clicking, i want it to be automated. linux or windows would work. it would be nice if it could use musicbrainz.org to tag tunes which are missing id3 info by analying the music itself. also features like http://freshmeat.net/projects/rebot3.pl/ would be nice...
    has anyone used anything like this? i just came across the link below which might be good..any suggestions?

Download QuickNamer-The auto tager for Mp3s for free. QuickNamer is a program that automatically retrives the correct metadata such as artist, title and album from Musicbrainz. It saves the data in ID3v1 or ID3v2 tags and renames the files accordingly.
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: mass id3 tagger / renamer?

just tried the phonascus program above, dont bother its total crap.

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

this program isnt bad http://www.magic-tagger.com but its crippled until you buy it...i want some good SHAREWARE

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Check the software sticky dude. I use something called tagscanner.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• beanzncheez
          Banned
          • Jun 2004

Crap. I know of only one program that has yet to have any issues for mass tagging. A buddy of mine uses it and has for years without any errors. I'll see if I can get a hold of him for that application title.

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

ive checked out that tagscanner program, prob the best ive come across sofar...

Comment

• futura
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

id3 tagit from some german developer is decent. runs on windows.
              may the groove be with you

Comment

Working...