X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

NaughtyBooth, how I miss thee...

So i was looking to see if I can find some Diggerz or Sasha shows comming to NYC in September. So just for old times sake I went to the URL and there it was not running, how I wish it would come back, how funny it was to read posts of the E-tards after a show and watch them get flamed.

Went on http://www.rhythmism.com/ and found on the 14th of September that there is a party in Central Park: James Holden/Underworld. Anyone wanna come out with me and get me piss drunk for a pre birthday bash?

-Anthony
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Re: NaughtyBooth, how I miss thee...

rhythmism is the same people as Naughtybooth.

Comment

• fumanchu182
      Angantyr The Ruthless
      • Jun 2004

But without the funny E-tards...
      The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• miketpoto
        Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by fumanchu182
        But without the funny E-tards...
        nah, same people, they just grew up a bit.

Comment

• Wanni
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Yeah pretty much. If you need advice on anything just ask Ash or Bart. They are very nice and informative.
          NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...