X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Thriller reenaced with 1500 prisoners

I dont think this has been posted yet, but this vid has almost 5 million views on youtube. thriller reenacted with 1500 prisioners in the phillipines. i guess they do this to give them something to do and it keeps them out of trouble doing other stuff, etc..
    its good except the tranny

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o[/YOUTUBE]
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Thriller reenaced with 1500 prisoners

I love a good reenacement.
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Re: Thriller reenaced with 1500 prisoners

it's been posted before, but still a fresh tune.

personal story from a few days ago: was at best buy picking up my new laptop and the computer line was long and the service was slow and the 8 other people behind me, plus the two in front, were looking quite annoyed. as i step up to the counter a few minutes later to get some stuff finalized on the purchase, Thriller starts blasting from the stereo section...and within a few seconds, the seemingly pissed off people behind me were shaking thier hips and/or tapping thier feet.

Perhaps this is not a re-enactment but simple, cheap, and effective, prison population control.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...