X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vaya
    Getting warmed up
    • Aug 2007

Re: John Digweed @ Pacha NYC 9-14-07

Actually man Diggs came on at roughly 1:30. But he played such a wicked and sinister set, I met him in the bathroom and we chatted it up haha. Met Chloe Harris, too - she's so beatufiul, and a really kind person; it was a surprising pleasure to talk to her - that and she was the perfect deep house/minimal buildup to digweed's madness.

my friends and i got the vip area right behind the dj booth so it was amazing to watch Diggers spin three (!) decks simultaneously. It was such an amazing night.... anyone else who went, throw out your thoughts! I thought it was fantastic, and now I cant wait for Sasha at Webster Hall on october 12th

VIVA E.D.M.!

Comment

• Vaya
      Getting warmed up
      • Aug 2007

From a camera phone, don't hate

VIP rocks

love it when the crowd becomes a single moving cosmic organism by means of music and only music.....

Comment

• janky
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Kamal - better than a Twilo set? Our mutual friends in NYC said it as off the hook aggressive progressive all night fucking long. HOT!

Originally posted by Kamal
        gonna be there for sure. we have GOT to hook up Gerry
        4 9 7 23 5 5 4

Comment

• Jay Fury
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

The set was definitely JUST AS GOOD as a Twilo set. It was Very Dark and Heavy like always. The Bass was "Rumbling", I was "Stumbling". He destroyed it for a good 3-4 hours, with massive build ups and just completely banged it out. We left around 6:00AM and he was starting to slow it down. I was very impressed like always...... But like always, Pacha's crowd kinda sucks. Tons of asians screaming in chinese (So annoying when your rollin).... Then at about 6:00 AM I saw a girl dancing that looked like she just got out of a concentration camp- which was our cue to leave. All in all it was a great night.

PS- Im not sure if it was Kamaal or not (the guy thats kinda short and looks Pakistani), but I know hes a MS member. He was slumped over on a couch downstairs completely GONE.... I tried to take a pic w/ my phone but it cam out crappy. Who was that guy, cuz I think he was more fucked up than me. Either way, we got a good laugh out of it.

How much was that VIP table behind the booth?
          Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.

Comment

• Vaya
            Getting warmed up
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jay Fury

How much was that VIP table behind the booth?
            I've no idea, it was reserved for John Digweed's friends who never showed up. We just bought a bottle of Absolut for one of the waitresses and we had our wristbands

THAT is what I love most about Pacha.

Comment

• chloe harris
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

i had an awesome fucking time. i love new york so much. and pacha was incredible. ouuuuuuufffff.
              pillow humping rules.

Comment

Working...