• feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

And over at the first aid tent ...

[YOUTUBE]3g9k7jLTjlM[/YOUTUBE]

... of Global Gathering 2007.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • SyntaxTerror
    • Jun 2004

Re: And over at the first aid tent ...

As much as I love getting trolleyed there's nothing I can't handle more than watching people who have gone too far :-S
    "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

Repost on acid
      http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3g9k7jLTjlM%20 So wrong yet so funny!!

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Damn it, I knew something like this would've been posted in here, but a search for "global gathering" didn't turn up anything.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Video taken down already

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather
            Video taken down already
            the remix is still up tho

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

nope, gone too.

Comment

Working...