X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Referral Thread

Ok, here's an idea. Many websites give people bonuses for buying/signing up/etc when done by referral... let's try to start this thread so everyone can reap some of the benefits. we might need to work on it to streamline it but here's what i'm thinking. This main post will have a list of websites with a list of all participating members, and one URL for the current member's referral link. To participate, just do whatever actions needs to happen for a user to get credited for their referral. When done pm a mod and we'll replace the current link with yours. If you don't have a referral link, just pm a mod with a random person from the participants and we'll set their link.

I'll start.

===== Threadless

Referrer earns $3 when referral purchases a shirt
    You can start earning points right away. One of the best ways to earn StreetTeam points is to link to Threadless from other websites or through email using your unique StreetTeam URL. If your referral results in a sale, you will receive 2 StreetTeam points ($3.00)! Use the send to friend tool on the product page to automatically send an email with your StreetTeam link to a friend.
    picklemonkey

===== Vonage

send a pm to picklemonkey to request the email referral.

Both referrer and referral get 2 months free service.
    Every time you refer a friend through our Refer-A-Friend program, Vonage will send an e-mail with a Refer-A-Friend e-coupon link to your referral's email address that you provide. To activate the Refer-A-Friend offer, your friend will need to sign up as a new Vonage customer at the Vonage website using the e-mailed e-coupon link.

Your friends save! Every person you refer will get their first two months of Vonage service for FREE* (up to $49.99) when they sign up as a new customer on the Vonage website.
    picklemonkey

I hope this makes sense. probably a waste of my time.
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Referral Thread

I'll buy a tshirt with your referral Pickle. But i want $1.50 of that $3.

Comment

• picklemonkey
      • Jun 2004

hah.

you buy a shirt from me then you'll get the next $3 when someone else buys a shirt. I don't expect this to flow non stop but am just thinking if everyone considers signing up for/buying something they can help someone out by posting/checking in here first.

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

i was actually planning to buy some new stuff from threadless before i go to france, i'll use your referral if i do.
        what about oddica? do they have a system like that? their designs are much better

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
          hah.

you buy a shirt from me then you'll get the next $3 when someone else buys a shirt.

I'm looking at it like this: i really don't NEED a new tshirt, but i can always use a new T Shirt. $1.50 off is an incentive for me to buy one. $3 direcly to you isn't.

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
            hah.

you buy a shirt from me then you'll get the next $3 when someone else buys a shirt.

I'm looking at it like this: i really don't NEED a new tshirt, but i can always use a new T Shirt. $1.50 off is an incentive for me to buy one, $3 direcly to you isn't. ...and you still make $1.50.

Comment

• picklemonkey
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
              I'm looking at it like this: i really don't NEED a new tshirt, but i can always use a new T Shirt. $1.50 off is an incentive for me to buy one, $3 direcly to you isn't. ...and you still make $1.50.
              and I really don't NEED the $3 either. but it would be nice if someone is already planning to buy a shirt that wants to use me as a referral. then can wait for someone to use them as a referral and will also make $3

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

This is one of my favorites from Oddica, but their designs aren't varied or updated often enough.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
                  • Jun 2004

I love Oddica. I've got the snailbot shirt and one of the bird caught on tape ones.

I hope they keep the quality work up and maybe output a little more. You're right feather, there's not enough variation.

I was about to order 3 more yesterday from oddica but got worried they'd all look the same.

Dunno what it is feather but I've noticed our tastes seem quite similar. Next time you're in Aus we'll hook up and make some babies.
                  "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

Working...