I'll never pick up a hitch hiker anymore...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kat
    A pretty fn good milkshake
    • Mar 2006

Re: I'll never pick up a hitch hiker anymore...

Theres a story going around for a long time here. This guy picked up a girl by the place called Huda lukna ? Fierce hole. So he drove her to her house and left, later on he noticed a cardigan she forgot and drove back. He knocked on the door and her father opened. He gave him this cardigan and her father was shocked saying that his daughter was dead for 6 years ... and she is!!

Hmmm...
    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Bululu
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Re: I'll never pick up a hitch hiker anymore...

I have another story about me picking a hitcher, nothing scary but rather disgusting , It was my X's bday back when I was living in Montreal, so I decided to rent a car and make a day trip to Quebec city which is 250 km away , everything went very nice since her sister came with us too , but on the way back and right when ?I was leaving Quebec city back to Montreal I decided to pick up this French back packer who was going to Montreal and man that mother fucker was stinkier than a fucking dead moose since two months , we had to support this stinky mofo for 2 hours windows opened and he still was smelly. taught me to never pick up anyone since that day.

Comment

Working...