• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

Re: dow jones

^^looks like you'll need more property

The prices will always be there with RE. The cool thing is like stocks, there's always a market or something going on somewhere that'll be good to get into. Your area not so hot? Great, there's another one elsewhere that's doing very well, because it happens to be where the jobs & people are coming into...that and stuff is always being built, bought & sold.

This US housing bullshit hasn't hit the bottom yet (and won't for another year or so), but this seriously is turning into one of the best buying opportunities ever. Not so much in that it appreciates like crazy like it was doing...but there's going to be so much to choose from, that many of them will be profitable buys by holding on to them for a few short years, or flipping around if you catch a little hot market.
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de8_1186355765

Comment

• AndyH
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2005

Hahahahaha..

That is fucking hilarious, espcially when the disclaimer comes up immediatly afterwards! Nice find..
        [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

Working...