Sasha Still The Fecking Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hypoluxxa
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Sasha Still The Fecking Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Man Like DESTROYED The Opera House in Bournemouth he only played for 3 hours, but they were the best 3 hours I've heard out of anybody in 4 years. He was dark, melodic, tough, I could go on and on. I took plenty of pictures, I'll load them as soon as I buy another cable for the camera, I forgot mine in the U.S. Next stop IBIZA.

Last edited by hypoluxxa; August 18, 2007, 05:10:38 PM.
  • berps
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2004

Re: Sasha Still The Fecking Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fSgNkni38g0 the guys been around for yeears!!! so he must be the grannnnnnndaddddy

Next stop Hernan Cattaneo Later tonight Shindig @ Digital Newcastle upon Tyne
    "IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Glad you enjoyed it Hypo .. I'm going to Sankey's on the 31st, its pretty intimate and seems to be one of Sasha's favourite places to play. That Amnesia set was pretty fine and dark/melodic/tough is right up my street - so things are looking very promising indeed. Enjoy Ibiza - remember to hit those cheap mojitos' and the fish shack.
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• harry ramsden
        Wanna play sudoko with me?
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hypoluxxa
        The Man Like DESTROYED The Opera House in Bournemouth he only played for 3 hours, but they were the best 3 hours I've heard out of anybody in 4 years. He was dark, melodic, tough, I could go on and on. I took plenty of pictures, I'll load them as soon as I buy another cable for the camera, I forgot mine in the U.S. Next stop IBIZA.
        Zabielas down in bournemouth next month too

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by berps
          http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fSgNkni38g0 the guys been around for yeears!!! so he must be the grannnnnnndaddddy

Next stop Hernan Cattaneo Later tonight Shindig @ Digital Newcastle upon Tyne
          that is one funny video..

Comment

• jay813
            Platinum Poster
            • May 2005

i told you guys this was gonna be a special year for sasha after the incredible new years party in LA. killed in WMC too. outshined diggers both times...this is sashas year fa sho...

i cant stop listening to his EM....sasha for prez!

Comment

• Mr.Big
              Platinum Poster
              • Nov 2004

That video is awesome. See how many people are crammed into that club.
              www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
              Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

His track selection is pretty wicked at the moment, can't wait for a US Tour, looks like Lovefest will have to suffice till then.
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Simon Preston
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

I'll be at Sankeys...
                  http://soundcloud.com/simonpreston/simon-preston-summer-2011

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

great video.. havent seen sasha since 2006, its about time me thinks

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr.Big
                      That video is awesome. See how many people are crammed into that club.
                      Hey Mr. Big what do you recommend in Dublin? I'll be there in about a week, right after Ibiza.

Comment

• two-
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

thanks for the video..
                        i hope this set came out!
                        Art portfolio plus photos of exhibitions and work in progress at: http://www.flickr.com/josemariacasas/

Profile at "bola de nieve" Argentinian Contemporary Art Directory: José María Casas | bola de nieve

Art Proyects portfolio: Jose Maria Casas on Behance

Comment

• Ryohazuki
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Oct 2005

Sasha is not even compared with his old days...they all moving "forward" forgetting the very thing that they have for their motto.
                          Gee, they don't even care about good music anymore...they become more and more cheesier than Tiesto and the likes of him.

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

Hmm - I don't agree ... Sasha has been tracking down all sorts of different types of music and working in the studio with Charlie May. I was skeptical of his 2006 efforts but he's evolved this year. Tiesto's a different proposition - musical issues aside, he doesn't want to play clubs any more and (naively) sees himself as a rock star and above playing Amnesia where he learned his craft.
                            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Ryohazuki
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Oct 2005

I don't disagree that he can be good once in a while(musical issues)...but I disagree that the latest Sasha can be even compared with his old self. You can find a lot of cheesy music in his sets, making him more and more distant from his old thinking. He was always in favor of a good quality dark music far from the mainstream crowd.

Comment

Working...