Sasha Still The Fecking Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fer_
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

Re: Sasha Still The Fecking Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niceee vidd

please post the pics soon

the man like is always a step ahead always in a different level.

Comment

• jay813
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2005

Originally posted by Ryohazuki
      I don't disagree that he can be good once in a while(musical issues)...but I disagree that the latest Sasha can be even compared with his old self. You can find a lot of cheesy music in his sets, making him more and more distant from his old thinking. He was always in favor of a good quality dark music far from the mainstream crowd.

who gives a shit what he played back then? if he tried to play what he played in 90, no one would go! shit i was 9 years old in 90! lol

"more and more distant from his old thinking" you mean he's a human and not a robot? you mean that a persons ideas and taste evolve over time? no wai!

btw, when was the last time you saw him live?

Comment

• fisheye
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2004

You can find a lot of cheesy music in his sets, making him more and more distant from his old thinking.
        If Sasha is playing cheesy music now then what do you call it when he was his "old self" playing soppy Whitney Houston Diva vocals acappela over a 4/4 beat? Quality dark progressive?????

Comment

• hypoluxxa
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

I saw him last Saturday, and there was nothing cheesy about his set. I will the first person to say that Sasha has been disapointing at times, BUT for whatever reason the stars lined up on that certain night and everything that came out of that set was amazing. You guys can back to arguing about him now.

Comment

• Ryohazuki
            Fresh Peossy
            • Oct 2005

To Jay: I'm not talking about the 90s...Im talking about Sasha from 2003 and back. If you don't understand what I'm talking about you better not come up with a stupid answer. I'm comparing his music now with the progressive he served a couple of years ago.

Music evolves to become better and better...not cheesier and cheesier. Music evolved from the 90s till 2002 and now it's falling down again. Hell, producers which were making awesome tracks and music, they now fall into the mud for the so-called evolution to minimal and electro. Sasha from the old days was incomparable from other Djs, concerning quality. Nowadays you can find many Djs that make Sasha look like an amateur concerning quality.

The last time I saw him live was couple of weeks ago in Italy..so there you go. It's not my kind of music. He was my favourite in the old times but now he is not the fecking daddy.

And what I meant "he is becoming more and more distant from his old thinking" is that he was always in favor of quality music and he distant himself from any music that can be considered mainstream. So if tomorrow for example decides to play trance you will cheer him up and say "Yeah Sasha you evolved man"?...you people are like sheep.

Comment

• AndyH
              Platinum Poster
              • May 2005

^^^

Nice Avatar..
              [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

^lol feck that was kinda funny actually...sorry. i also think there is prob some truth in there as well. Question: Who is "fecking daddy" now in your opinion?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Ryohazuki
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Oct 2005

There are a lot of them out there...Martin Garcia, Kintar & Rex, Moshic etc..

Scarface is the fecking daddy

Comment

• AndyH
                    Platinum Poster
                    • May 2005

Digweed!!!!
                    [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• Jay Fury
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

I was gonna shit all over this guy till he mentioned Kintat & Rex and Moshic. It sounds like you like the same style as me.... Dark Progressive House. Toporas, Maindave, Garcia, Kintar etc.... BUT, you cant say Sasha isnt good, cuz he is. You should try Digweed on for size, he ALWAYS serves up the Darkness. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.... Sasha is good, but Digweed is better for what your lookin for.
                      Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.

Comment

• Ryohazuki
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Oct 2005

Digweed gets more points than Sasha lately, but still, as of late, they are nowhere near Moshic, Kintar & Rex etc. for me. If Digweed was playing like couple of years ago(the unforgettable Lebanon set), he would have been up with them.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

Music evolves to become better and better...not cheesier and cheesier. Music evolved from the 90s till 2002 and now it's falling down again. Hell, producers which were making awesome tracks and music, they now fall into the mud for the so-called evolution to minimal and electro. Sasha from the old days was incomparable from other Djs, concerning quality. Nowadays you can find many Djs that make Sasha look like an amateur concerning quality.

The last time I saw him live was couple of weeks ago in Italy..so there you go. It's not my kind of music. He was my favourite in the old times but now he is not the fecking daddy.

And what I meant "he is becoming more and more distant from his old thinking" is that he was always in favor of quality music and he distant himself from any music that can be considered mainstream. So if tomorrow for example decides to play trance you will cheer him up and say "Yeah Sasha you evolved man"?...you people are like sheep.

I TOTALLY Agree with you about what has happened to music since 2002. I just listened to his essential mix from Amnesia this year and it sounds like a completely different DJ. All I can say is that I love and miss "dark progressive" house and on this night @ The Opera House he was canning it for most of his three hour set. I make NO apologies for hating electro and all of the boring so called muic that most people play at clubs today... Music like that has no business in a club at 2am. It's boring and goes nowhere. Anyway thats' my opinion. And I'd like to believe I'm not a sheep.

Comment

• Ryohazuki
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Oct 2005

Haha...no man, I go and listen to them a lot of times also(Digweed, Sasha etc). Its just some people don't care if their favourite DJ has changed his style in a more worst style and their defending him just because is Sasha for example.

Ok, I respect his decision...I like what he plays sometimes nowadays, but he WAS THE MAN. Now, there are a lot of Djs out there better than him, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...