X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kat
    A pretty fn good milkshake
    • Mar 2006

Re: should i make acid?!

take it. you'll see some things from a very different aspect and they'll be soooooo interesting, like feeling water like you've never felt it before, and other stoooopid thoughts - this is the fun part. you need to be in a good mood, you'll laugh a lot, you wont be able to sleep for 10-15 hrs and before you do your eyes will react like a flashlight to the sunlight, so end it when its dark if possible. go outside, you'll have loads of nrg. and if theres a cop infront of you you'll manage to look sober - no problem, not for long but long enough. If you are depredssed or emotionaly unstable DONT take it, not worth a bad trip!
    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Katkich
      If you are depredssed or emotionaly unstable DONT take it, not worth a bad trip!
      ^^^Exactly.
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• AndyH
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2005

Basically eight pages of people saying TAKE ACID..!!!!
        [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

All coming out of the woodworks and reminiscing the good ol' days ...

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

I was gonna post this in the nonsense thread, but it's more on its place here *grin*

Comment

• rainman
              Platinum Poster
              • Dec 2005

^^nice

Comment

Working...