X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Right At Your Door

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

After multiple dirty bombs are detonated, spreading deadly toxic ash across Los Angeles, Brad (Rory Cochrane) inadvertently quarantines his wife, Lexi (Mary McCormack) outside their new home by safely sealing himself inside. With the city under siege and Martial Law in affect, Brad and Lexi struggle to survive with little supply, limited time and no information?all the while separated by thin doors and thinner sheets of plastic. When ?help? finally does arrive, it appears to be anything but.
    This looks pretty good, nuclear bomb / apocalyptic movies always scare me, much more than any horror crap out anymore, so this looks good.
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Right At Your Door

nice, an A- review

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

You should watch Jericho on tv, pretty good too.

Btw, Rory Cochrane: isn't that a guy in the cast of CSI Miami too?

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

i didnt know who rory cockring was, but in the trailer he looks familiar from somewhere. i have seen bits and pieces of jericho, but i havent seen much, i think it looks cool just never catch it when it is on.

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

love the post-apocalyptic movies like 28 Days Later. this could be really good, but i'm already thinking it will be 'so-so'.
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...