Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

More fucked up shit, this time from India

Students Accused of Killing for Day Off
    By RAMOLA TALWAR BADAM
    Associated Press Writer

MUMBAI, India (AP) -- Three boarding school students are accused of strangling two small boys in the hope that classes would be suspended after the deaths, police said Saturday.

The three students, ages 12 and 13, confessed to strangling an 8-year-old boy and his 5-year-old brother so that their school would close down, said S. Sethi, a police officer in the Jalna district, about 200 miles east of Mumbai.

"When questioned, the boys said they knew this school gave a holiday when a child had died last year and thought they could get another holiday this year," Sethi said.
    "They looked happy when they were being sent away from school," the Mumbai-based DNA newspaper quoted investigating officer Shirish Rathod as saying. "It was as if the three had finally got the long-desired holiday."

During questioning, the boys "narrated the entire sequence of events quite vividly. It is as if they are proud of their act," Rathod said.
    Sethi said the three lured the two brothers then dragged their bodies into an unused restroom.

Authorities found the bodies of the boys after their 9-year-old sister reported them missing the next morning, Sethi said. He said an autopsy confirmed the children were strangled.

? 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: More fucked up shit, this time from India

Seriously FUBAR imo...

Reminds me what happens in Congo (and probably throughout the entire African continent): men who are HIV positive rape babies because the "superstition" says it will cure them.

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
      • Jun 2004

Re: More fucked up shit, this time from India

Things have changed since I went to school...

We used to get excited if it got hot, because the rumor was if it reached 45 degrees celcius we got to go home... now you just strangle another kid to get the day off!
      "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

Working...