X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Pentagon's 3-day-blitz against Iran

THE Pentagon has drawn up plans for massive airstrikes against 1,200 targets in Iran, designed to annihilate the Iranians? military capability in three days, according to a national security expert.
    Alexis Debat, director of terrorism and national security at the Nixon Center, said last week that US military planners were not preparing for ?pinprick strikes? against Iran?s nuclear facilities. ?They?re about taking out the entire Iranian military,? he said.
    Debat was speaking at a meeting organised by The National Interest, a conservative foreign policy journal. He told The Sunday Times that the US military had concluded: ?Whether you go for pinprick strikes or all-out military action, the reaction from the Iranians will be the same.? It was, he added, a ?very legitimate strategic calculus?.
    President George Bush intensified the rhetoric against Iran last week, accusing Tehran of putting the Middle East ?under the shadow of a nuclear holocaust?. He warned that the US and its allies would confront Iran ?before it is too late?.
    Full (read: fool) story: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2369001.ece

If this is a copy-paste of the Iraq plans, I'm starting to hamster diesel
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Pentagon's 3-day-blitz against Iran

well this isn't going to be good for business..

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Expect the words to get harsher
      but Bush is running out of time.
      Escalation is mean some shitty times
      ahead for everyone.
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• RCA_Plug
        Fresh Peossy
        • Sep 2007

Can't wait till this idiots presidency is over. I mean you don't simply hand over that much power to a moron. For that matter he should not even be allowed to hold something sharp let alone govern a country.

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

^^^ if I were one of his advisors I'd tell him to go running with a pair of scissors in his hands tho'.

Comment

• emuler
            I'm Ignorant.... so sue me!!
            • May 2007

i hope the pentagon gets bombed by a nuclear strike

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

I hope you'll be tagging along in a guided tour there at that moment.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

Three Day Blitz. Well... i mean, it does appear we're already at a de-facto state of war with Iran given the circumstances they have created by thier own will.
                you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• ShawnD64
                  Quickshot the Minute Man
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by emuler
                  i hope the pentagon gets bombed by a nuclear strike

no, i doubt you really do... you may, but i truly hope not
                  http://soundcloud.com/scd64
                  http://www.myspace.com/scd64
                  http://b-sidesradio.blogspot.com/

Comment

• tiddles
                    Encryption, Jr.
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RCA_Plug
                    Can't wait till this idiots presidency is over. I mean you don't simply hand over that much power to a moron. For that matter he should not even be allowed to hold something sharp let alone govern a country.
                    everyday i get more and more convinced that GW doesn't have that much to do with his own policies. deep down inside i'd rather blame everything on that miserable cunt Cheney

Comment

• emuler
                      I'm Ignorant.... so sue me!!
                      • May 2007

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                      I hope you'll be tagging along in a guided tour there at that moment.
                      i hope you stop responding to everything i say you are annoying as hell.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by emuler
                        i hope you stop responding to everything i say you are annoying as hell.
                        You're not th?t important junior

Comment

Working...