X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trick12
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

New Zealand Yes??!!!

I ve been thinking about going to visit New Zealand, i know its beautiful there, but i really dont know anyone there and dont know if it will be a good idea going with a tour...so any tips about it and where exactly i should go there???
    Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!
  • humfer
    Getting warmed up
    • May 2005

Re: New Zealand Yes??!!!

All depends on how long you have to spend there mate. I went over christmas and new year and the place is bloody awesome. We did 7 days in the North Island (Bay of Islands, Auckland, Rotorua, Whitle Island (v cool) Napier and Wellington) then just over 2 weeks in the South Island (Christchurch, Fox and Joseph Glacier, Queenstown, Milford Sound, Invercargil and Dunedin and a few LOTR sites).

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by trick12
      so any tips about it and where exactly i should go there???
      I'm sure there must be some hobbit tour you can join

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Suicide Tuesday
        Fresh Peossy
        • Sep 2007

Yes, go! The most diverse landscape of any small country that I have ever been to. Snowboarding in the morning, wakeboarding in the afternoon. Glaciers, rainforests, volcanoes the list goes on.

Friendly people and lots of adventure sports like sky diving, bungee, jet boating. Both islands offer loads but my preferance was the South Island. Milford Sound and Queenstown are a must. Abel Tasman is really cool too...

Comment

• DancingQueen
          AVB FanClub | President
          • Oct 2005

Go!! I have always wanted to go there...my dads cousin lives there and one day my dad wants to retire there....I have never heard anything bad about the place...it looks so beautiful!
          sigpic
          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• mnbvcxz
            Platinum Poster
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by DancingQueen
            Go!! I have always wanted to go there...my dads cousin lives there and one day my dad wants to retire there....I have never heard anything bad about the place...it looks so beautiful!
            How about freezing cold weather? bad accents? and crap night life?

Comment

Working...