X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

How Hot Is It?

I was in Malibu today and made the mistake of driving inland to the city...109 degrees in LA. So we left and headed home to San Diego, 85ish but still too damn hot...anyone else feel'n the heat?

It was fun while it lasted...
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: How Hot Is It?

i live in vegas. so yes i guess

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

^^^^^^^^ Exactly
      Was overcast today though
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

My parents are living in Saudi Arabia and they've got 135 degrees with humidity since they're on the coast. I can't imagine the suck associated with that heat.
        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• herre
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

if i counted right 55.4 degrees fahrenheit (13 degree celsius)
          it is cold for the beginning of september but august wasn't better here

Comment

• hambino21
            PFC Semen Ham
            • Jul 2004

^^^^^^Rock on. It's 57 farenheit today here in Ramstein area. sweeeeeeeeeeeet
            " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• Miroslav
              WHOA I can change this!1!
              • Apr 2006

how hot is it?? It's HOT, DAMN HOT.

That's how hot it is.
              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• BureOne
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Yes, L.A. is so hot right now!! Wish I stayed in San Francisco for 1 week. Was there over the weekend and it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! mid 70's, sunny and fresh.

Got back Sunday at 8 pm and it was 94! wtf! Last night I had the fan on and I sprayed myself with water throughout the night, sprayed water on my bed sheets as well, feels nice and cold for about 2 min then gotta spray away!!

was actually looking forward to being back at work as the ac in the office is coOl!!

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

lol bure1, im w. you...i had some similar staying cool strategies, lol. Glad it dropped 10 degrees on the coast here...Now Saudi Arabia, wholly sh*t, that is deathly hot for sure...

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Dhar_2
                    meat and potatoes
                    • Jun 2004

its raining and windy!

dont rub it in!

Comment

Working...