X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris Micali
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

Re: Chris Micali appreciation Thread

glad to hear all the feedback guys, thanks! the 3rd vapour one is Laced / Stressor, and there might be a remix or two on vapour after..

as for the ditf track, i don't really want to go into it, but to make a too-long story short it was signed, the deal fell through, and scott had previously said i could sell the track under a different name if i wanted, so i figured i would just give it away. the whole thing was unpleasant, but its over now

cheating?
    haven't done any of that since i was in school

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Re: Chris Micali appreciation Thread

Originally posted by Chris Micali";p="
      glad to hear all the feedback guys, thanks! the 3rd vapour one is Laced / Stressor, and there might be a remix or two on vapour after..

as for the ditf track, i don't really want to go into it, but to make a too-long story short it was signed, the deal fell through, and scott had previously said i could sell the track under a different name if i wanted, so i figured i would just give it away. the whole thing was unpleasant, but its over now

cheating?
      haven't done any of that since i was in school
      Man, thanks for the info. I was blown away by the guy's accusations and just wasn't able to accept it. Really dig the tune by the way. Any chance you went to MIT? I know you're in the Boston-area and I was browsing an MIT website that mentioned something about a Micali method in mathematics or something like that...
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Localizer
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2004

take a trip down to orlando some time chris....
        Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
        -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• djpnuemo
          Fresh Peossy
          • Sep 2004

i couldn't agree with this thread anymore. i have so many of his vinyls. excellent producer!!!

Comment

• KRANKHEAD
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

Micalli for next Global Underground, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Let's keep it progressive!!!!

Comment

Working...