• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JK224
    Addiction started
    • Oct 2005

Can someone explain...

...what these mixes are?

Where I can get them? There's some interesting stuff here like a Fade Records mix by JD, a breaks mix by him, etc, etc...
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Can someone explain...

Digweed's Kiss radio show called Transitions ... you've never heard them? Check this out.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

Good morning sunshine

Comment

• JK224
        Addiction started
        • Oct 2005

Why is there a different tracklist archive for "Transitions" (the link i posted earlier has only 30 some shows listed) and the regular show (hundreds of shows are listed)

Example: some of the mixes such as this one http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=11397
        don't seem to be in the regular show archive. I looked in the complete archive link you sent me...

There's also a bunch of "Exposure" mixes that feature a label that I wasn't able to find in the regualr archive, what is up with that?

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Not sure what you're talking about 'cos most of us download them every week. Someone can probably tell you. All I know is Transitions is a 'new' name for the Digweed show on Kiss, so that might be the discrepency between Transitions and 'regular' show that you're talking about, 'regular' being the old show before it changed to Transitions.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

i think there was another station (XM or some other internet station maybe) that was broadcasting 'Transitions' shows from digweed AT THE SAME TIME (meaning same weekend) as the kiss 100 shows. finally diggers renamed his kiss 100 show to Transitions. before the kiss show was renamed those other shows were being aired in a slightly different format - like 30 minute sets.

it was a confusing time for all of us when we discovered the 'other' broadcasts. but most of the time they ended up being repeats of the kiss sets.

hope this helps. and if it doesn't go drink a beer and calm down.

Comment

• TomTom
              Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
              • May 2002

Yeah it was confusing as fuck lol. Several radio stations bought the rights to air them and as it looks also free in the order to play the episodes. There were several release groups who recorded the show in different countries and till we found out that each recording is different though it is from the same week the show changed to a repeat of the Kiss100 show. In the beginning there was exclusive material available I never heard on Kiss100 but this did not last long so I lost interest in checking for every DAB or SAT release that was floating around. For me the real day for the transitions show is still when Kiss100 airs it.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

I think its the LaDunne sets?
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• JK224
                  Addiction started
                  • Oct 2005

Ok! Thanks for the clarification everyone!

Comment

Working...