so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the sun the sea
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...

i was posting links to dj sets in the "dj promotion" section.
    little did i know that it was only for actual dj's to promote their own mixes.

here's the link to the thread:

i guess i was a little surprised because they actually suspended my account, so now i can't post on tranceaddict (as if i'll lose sleep over it).

the whole thing is rather silly. i mean, one guy actual started name calling. now, that's sad.

whatever.
    download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...

Eh? Is that why MS' P&R section attracts so much traffic?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• fisheye
      Addiction started
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by the sun the sea
      ithe whole thing is rather silly. i mean, one guy actual started name calling. now, that's sad.

whatever.
      They're suffering from something called "thread envy".

That little bit of post rage you've linked to explains the long term effects of being a trance addict.

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Just about every thread on Trancaddict Australia ends in an argument and the Melbourne moderator has a tendency to romove posts of people she doesn't like for really piss poor reasons!!! One of the reasons I really, really, appreciate this board
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• the sun the sea
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
          One of the reasons I really, really, appreciate this board
          exactly, i'm just happy that's these guys made this board. respect.

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Wicked Neo is a ponce
            nice avatar
            sounds like a bunch of insecure pc people over there
            So they can be content with listening to their recycled
            tiesto trance self indulgent trainwreck mixes.
            While @ MS we get acess to a great variety of music.
            Originally posted by Shpira
            So came back last night...
            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
            Originally posted by Illuminate
            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• day_for_night
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

they did you a favor...bunch of tiesto worshippers over there anyways!

Comment

• the sun the sea
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

here's a pm i wrote to wicked neo:

may i ask what is it exactly about posting links to dj sets against tranceaddict rules?

is there a sub-forum for sharing dj sets?
                if so, can you tell me where it's at because i obviously missed it.
                if there isn't, then can we start one?

vic
                and here was his response

Tranceaddict has never supported filesharing and in the case of live sets it is very hard to prove the legality of sharing such sets so the easy answer is, we dont, so there is no subforum for sharing sets and until a time when it is completly legal to share such sets, there wont be one.

you are suspended for 2 weeks.
                whatever

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

its like going to a steakhouse and only talking about steak but never getting a chance to eat any
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Gatz
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

Tranceaddict has never supported filesharing and in the case of live sets it is very hard to prove the legality of sharing such sets so the easy answer is, we dont, so there is no subforum for sharing sets and until a time when it is completly legal to share such sets, there wont be one.

really now? perhaps they can explain these.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/s...2&forumid=12&s=

I think you were just in the wrong part of the TA forums.

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

^^^^^^^And this on the Australian Forum. http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/s...&forumid=49&s=
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• diegoff
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

trance-assholes.... they are cops now??????
                        """" This isn't a file sharing forum. """
                        it?s missing: we only talk about religion in the name of the holy bible
                        Itīs a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                        Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                        May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• KinKyJ
                          Platinum Poser
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                          its like going to a steakhouse and only talking about steak but never getting a chance to eat any
                          I'd never eat a steak cooked on that fugly board in the first place. God only knows where they stuck it

Comment

• rubyraks
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                            I'd never eat a steak cooked on that fugly board in the first place. God only knows where they stuck it
                            Up Tiesto's ass?
                            "Work like you don't need the money.
                            Love like you've never been hurt.
                            Dance like nobody's watching.
                            Sing like nobody's listening.
                            Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• Jibgolly
                              Vortexuralizor
                              • Jun 2004

ell emm eff aaa ohhh!!!!!

Comment

Working...