so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: so I finally got suspended from a message board for the first time...

Originally posted by rubyraks
    Up Tiesto's ass?
    That would be the cornhole dog imo

Comment

• unkownartist
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

i think u should be banned from this board as well for admitting posting on tranceadick

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

with all due respect, they asked you three times to stop posting links to other sets... and you still posted. whether it was to piss them off or not, i can see why they got upset.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• the sun the sea
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Gatz
          Tranceaddict has never supported filesharing and in the case of live sets it is very hard to prove the legality of sharing such sets so the easy answer is, we dont, so there is no subforum for sharing sets and until a time when it is completly legal to share such sets, there wont be one.

really now? perhaps they can explain these.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/s...2&forumid=12&s=

I think you were just in the wrong part of the TA forums.
          i might have been, but i did ask them to redirect me a couple of times in which they didn't help with that.
          Originally posted by Garrick
          with all due respect, they asked you three times to stop posting links to other sets... and you still posted. whether it was to piss them off or not, i can see why they got upset.
          i merely asked them where can i post them if i can't post them there.
          Originally posted by red1
          i think u should be banned from this board as well for admitting posting on tranceadick
          guilty as charged.
          yes, i can't hide it anymore. i'm a closet trance lover. i guess sometimes you need a little cheese.
          download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• Miroslav
            WHOA I can change this!1!
            • Apr 2006

Sucks, but what else can you expect? Those people like trance!
            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Troklo
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Man thats one ugly looking forum
              Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by the sun the sea
                i merely asked them where can i post them if i can't post them there.
                i guess they tried to make it look worse than it was then... pretty fvcking lame. oh well, like you said, i'm sure you won't be losing any sleep over it. you really got them riled up, though.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

no biggie, looking at the shitty design of that site for extended periods will cause you to resort to listening to tiesto to recover, good riddance.

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by red1

I assumed everyone was thinking this way... MS is officially becoming soft. I remember a year or so ago this board was border line brutal. The freshies have no idea

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• tiddles
                      Encryption, Jr.
                      • Jun 2004

internet drama is gayer than a bag of dicks

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                        I assumed everyone was thinking this way... MS is officially becoming soft. I remember a year or so ago this board was border line brutal. The freshies have no idea
                        You're right. Go fuck yourself

Comment

• the sun the sea
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                          i guess there are a lot more people that like the various genres of edm and a lot less people are criticizing.

case in point: me.

i've sent out a few not so nice remarks about "trance" but i later realized that i was just spreading too much negativity.
                          the way i see it, people are going to listen regardless how much i say tiesto sucks, so fuck it, live and let live.
                          download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

Working...