X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

We are Freaking Doomed

Not because Bush is a moron -- well, that's certainly a big part of it -- but because there are people in this country that lap up his bullshit between pulls off of their PBR Tallboys. Check out these comments from the CNN article about his speech tonight:

This message is from a Raymond Schwartx whom I suspect misspelled his own fucking name:

President Bush has stood strong on Iraq and the surge is working. We must not give the message to terrorists that we are weak and will legislate defeat.

I support our troops I support our president.
    This genius seems to think that Iraq, Iran, and Al Qaeda are all acronyms -- I'm curious what he thinks they stand for:

I totally agree with our president that we must continue to fight in IRAQ as to guarantee our freedom, peace , well being in America and American interest and people around the world. The Democrats all want to do is win the presidency and that is why they are using the war in IRAQ to do so and why they criticize it so hard. They know that by opposing the IRAQ war they will have an easy win. They don't care a bit about the future of Americans and the stability and continued growth of the US economy and the world economies if our troops leave IRAQ and AL QAEDA and IRAN take over the country and over the biggest world oil supplies.
    AMERICA -- FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Here's a popular refrain:

It really does not matter how we have gotten to Iraq.
    The name of the game is to stand strong! Agree or disagree, dislike of like our current President. Bush is doing that.
    Look right or wrong, we are there.
    Yes, we are there. You know why discussing how we got there is a valid conversation? Because the dumbass that convinced us to go in there in the first place is the same dumbass trying to convince you to trust him and give him more rope.

What fucking simpletons.
    Last edited by toasty; September 14, 2007, 09:17:32 AM.
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

Re: We are Freaking Doomed

LOL @ the "acronyms" in the second one...
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

The stupidity of the US consumer is both frightening and amusing...
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

I was listening to AM radio yesterday while working. The subject on the Mark Christopher show was Iraq, the upcoming funding request, and and should we stay and continue to spend 9 Billion dollars a month, or maybe, just MAYBE, that money might be better spent domestically on say, oh, i dunno, a number of things, like DEBT?

I had to turn the radio off i was getting so pissed off. I couldn't believe some of the callers responses. Namely, this one: "We should stay, and give Bush more money to fight the terrorists. I believe in freedom, and once these Iraqi people get freedom, they won't want to give it up, and they'll fight for it and they'll be our ally."

Gee, sounds like someone has been drinking every last drop of the bush nonsense.

And this other dumbfuck said-

"Hey, it's working, the terrorists are on their heels and in case you haven't noticed, we have not been attacked since 9-11"

I don't even know where to start with that last callers comment. Who are these people??

Comment

• Miroslav
          WHOA I can change this!1!
          • Apr 2006

^^ Bush cabinet members They secretly call in...
          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• beanzncheez
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FM
            The stupidity of the US consumer is both frightening and amusing...
            Did you know that the average IQ of the US public would double if they would stop listening to the radio?

Comment

• FM
              Wooooooo!
              • Jun 2004

probably triple if it were the TV...
              FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
              "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
              Facebook!
              A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• superdave
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Well, the recent report from Gen. Petraeus puts us in Iraq at 6 months to a year longer at least. If the report had been bad, the Democrats and some Republicans would want to "cut and run". And real discussion about pulling out of Iraq would be happening. Instead, things are improving, so why quit while we're getting ahead is the thinking.
                Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Working...