• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

tgif.

Good day folks! and Happy Friday!

A better week I think for us all. I am off to Hawaii starting Saturday morning with the family. A vacation that took years of planning. Will be there for nine solid days. I may get lost, so if there is an elongated abcense that is why.

I am thinking of a travel photo blog here at [ms]. Just update with pics once in a while. I am sure I will share if I get snap a solid pic. Anyhow that is that.

We at [ms] wish everyone a very happy Friday and weekend. Have fun out there, be safe and make to enjoy ever moment. Party hard or rest hard, whatever it is, just make sure you are disconnected from the daily grind.

xoxoxoxoxo,

[ms] crew.

TGIF!
    dead, yet alive.
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: tgif.

"The Log Song", from Ren & Stimpy

"What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs Rolls over your neighbor's dog? What's great for a snack and fits on your back? It's Log, Log, Log! It's Log, Log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Log, Log, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a log! You're gonna love it, Log! Come on and get your log! Everyone needs a Log!"

have a good weekend all.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

I thought you were in Hawaii already domster

Since asdf is hula'ing in a straw skirt in Hawai... What a week... Work was ultrafucking stressy (think, I've slept 6hrs from Monday to now), but I'll get my moment when I send the invoices out. Erzina is landing tomorrow at 8pm, so I guess by Monday my dick will be bleeding, yay! That said... *T*G*I*F*

Comment

• Lorn
        Looking for a title!
        • Sep 2004

TGIF!

Have a great trip to Hawaii.

Comment

• dannyboy
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2006

Happy friday to all have a great weekend.
          MERCURY SERVER IS MY LIFE

Comment

• asdf_admin
            i use to be important
            • Jun 2004

Soon my friend ... soon.

I still have to pack my shorts, tee - shirt, and flip -flops. I will have my laptop in Hawaii, so I should be able to post next weeks TGIF thread, if not, I would be honored if you could do so kind sir.
            dead, yet alive.

Comment

• peloquin
              Till I Come!
              • Jun 2004

TGIF all

have a great trip Dom

Comment

• TomTom
                Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                • May 2002

TGIF bitches! Going to see Paul Britschisch tomorrow and today is a party from a mate of mine...uber weekend coming up but Sunday I will sleep the whole day I guess.

I also got my tickets for Underworld in November @ Cocoon club in Frankfurt today..already feared I wouldn't get it but I was lucky and now nothing will prevent me from having a fantastic night on the 1st November anymore.

Comment

• RiseandShine
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Sep 2006

tgif, have a great week end all of you
                  If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Everyone in NYC
                    have fun at the shows this weekend
                    massive jealousy
                    I will be locking it down with the workman blues
                    Happy TIGF
                    Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• peloquin
                      Till I Come!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
                      I also got my tickets for Underworld in November @ Cocoon club in Frankfurt today..
                      niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Comment

• chanty
                        John, John, where art thou!
                        • Jun 2004

Have a great weekend everyone.
                        Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• 33L
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Dec 2004

Friday and saturday are my busiest days. ( I wait tables) Plus my girlfriend is out of town for the weekend. So basically, I am happy for all you guys who are gonna be having fun tonight, and sleeping one off tomorrow afternoon, but I'll be busy at work, and that kinda bums me out Gotta make the $$$$ though.

Hope that everyone has a safe weekend, and a lot of fun.

Comment

• arielus
                            He's back, in Pog form
                            • Jun 2004

tgif!

@Tom: Underworld? Enjoy! their show is super
                            http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
                            http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
                            http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

Working...