• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Terri Schiav-Who?

This is odd:

Republican presidential candidate Fred Thompson gave no opinion Thursday when asked about efforts by President Bush and Congress to keep Terri Schiavo alive, saying he does not remember details of the right-to-die case that stirred national debate.

You know, I'm neither a former Senator nor a person who has aspirations for running for office, and I remember that whole ordeal vividly. That so dominated the headlines, even people that aren't news junkies had an opinion on it. FFS, it wasn't even really all that long ago.

And he has no opinion on it? Riiiight...
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Terri Schiav-Who?

thats why he is such a high quality candidate!
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• rubyraks
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

This is even more odd...Law & Order:SVU ran an episode "ripped from the headlines" of the Terry Schiavo case and guess who was in the episode...That's right, none other than Fred Thompson. See: http://www.tv.com/law-and-order-spec...5/summary.html

Guess he just didn't want to answer the question
      "Work like you don't need the money.
      Love like you've never been hurt.
      Dance like nobody's watching.
      Sing like nobody's listening.
      Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

^^oh dude, that is an awesome catch! nice!!

Comment

• rubyraks
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

all in a 2-second internet search, but do you think anyone in the media would be able to do that?! I think sadly not
          "Work like you don't need the money.
          Love like you've never been hurt.
          Dance like nobody's watching.
          Sing like nobody's listening.
          Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rubyraks
            This is even more odd...Law & Order:SVU ran an episode "ripped from the headlines" of the Terry Schiavo case and guess who was in the episode...That's right, none other than Fred Thompson. See: http://www.tv.com/law-and-order-spec...5/summary.html

Guess he just didn't want to answer the question
            unbelievable - email jon Stewart!
            ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• nasserd
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

I hope you all realize that politicians don't spend their time reading the newspapers; that's what their 20-40 aides do. What's more, actors (as a whole) are the least socially-aware people out there; just take a look at the latest National Geographics piece about using energy-efficient lightbulbs suddently REVERSES global warming.

Yeah, you go Natalie Portman... take that Harvard education and show us how ecological mathematics really works. Yeah! Ivy league dumbshit...

Comment

Working...