New car series at the IAA

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

New car series at the IAA

At the moment the IAA (automobile show) is happening in Frankfurt and if you want to check out some of the new models, take a look here:

• unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: New car series at the IAA

evo X

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

New Ford Mustang
      Aston Martin Vantage
      Audi R8

The Jap shit cars look fugly like always.

Comment

• beanzncheez
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
        New Ford Mustang
        There's nothing new aesthetically about it this year except for an addition of three colors and some minor packages for the V6. This is only the fourth model year for the newer body style so you know Ford likes to lag. They're changing the front end for '09 and are still working on releasing the retractable hardtop convertible. Speculation is for '09 but we'll see.

Comment

• TomTom
          Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
          • May 2002

I'm in love with the Alpine BMW. Can't wait to go to the show next week and see the cars for real.

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

^^^ Yeah it does look... eh... sorry, I can't get it over my lips: my aversion towards BMW is too big for that
            Originally posted by beanzncheez
            There's nothing new aesthetically about it this year except for an addition of three colors and some minor packages for the V6. This is only the fourth model year for the newer body style so you know Ford likes to lag. They're changing the front end for '09 and are still working on releasing the retractable hardtop convertible. Speculation is for '09 but we'll see.
            Didn't know. It's the first time I saw it. Not really a car you see a lot overhere...

Comment

• max
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

wow.. the suzuki concenpt car is just awsome..
              ...and yes, its a repost^^

Comment

• beanzncheez
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

Didn't know. It's the first time I saw it. Not really a car you see a lot overhere...
                Yeah. They don't sell them over there so they are rare. Each time that Ford is working on a new version of the Mustang, they take plenty of them over to Europe for testing and comment at how the people in the towns will come out to look at them and wonder just what they are. Did you see what Giugiaro have done with their concept version? Overall, it doesn't even look like a Mustang but it gives some really nice ideas that I am sure Ford will use in their next revision. I love the interior and they need to find a way to make the glass top popular. Saleen had a really good quality glass top option but it didn't sell well. Shame really.

Here's a link to that concept: http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring...ro-concept.htm

Here's a better link of the interior. I'm not talking about color scheme. Just look at the aesthetics of it. Imagine that in a solid black with black chrome. Yummy. http://upload.moldova.org/auto/Ford/...Concept_03.jpg

Comment

• Homskillet
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

New Ford Mustang
                  Aston Martin Vantage
                  Audi R8

The Jap shit cars look fugly like always.

I agree... minus the mustang. Never really liked these too much. LOVE the AUDI's though!!
                  https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• KinKyJ
                    Platinum Poser
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by beanzncheez
                    Yeah. They don't sell them over there so they are rare. Each time that Ford is working on a new version of the Mustang, they take plenty of them over to Europe for testing and comment at how the people in the towns will come out to look at them and wonder just what they are. Did you see what Giugiaro have done with their concept version? Overall, it doesn't even look like a Mustang but it gives some really nice ideas that I am sure Ford will use in their next revision. I love the interior and they need to find a way to make the glass top popular. Saleen had a really good quality glass top option but it didn't sell well. Shame really.

Here's a link to that concept: http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring...ro-concept.htm

Here's a better link of the interior. I'm not talking about color scheme. Just look at the aesthetics of it. Imagine that in a solid black with black chrome. Yummy. http://upload.moldova.org/auto/Ford/...Concept_03.jpg
                    The outside looks like a Mustang assembled with BMW parts, don't like it that much. But you're right, the interior is fingerlicking: the authentic Mustang look 'n' feel combined with Italian design, niiiiiiice! Don't like the hides on the seats tho', but the rest... Yummy is an understatement. The glass top is sweet too.

Comment

Working...