X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Wide Stance

This might be politics, but I think it has more to do with pooping technique, so I'm including it here. Mods, obviously feel free to move it if you think it's appropriate

I was talking with someone here at my office about the whole Larry Craig thing, and it led me to conduct a little experiment. The opportunity presented itself to have a seat in our restroom, which has stalls that seem to me to be pretty standard for public restrooms. I attempted to replicate a wide enough stance that I could touch the foot of the person in the next stall (there was no one actually in there at the time, for what it's worth).

Two things became immediately apparent:
    1. Larry Craig must be a mountain of a man -- I had trouble even getting my foot under the next stall without really stretching, let alone all the way over to where the other dude's foot would be.
    2. He must have either removed his pants, or he was wearing MC Hammer-style parachute pants. No matter how long your legs are, you're only able to spread them as wide as your waistband will allow.

Anyway, as if there was any serious question as to whether his "I have a wide stance" explanation held any water, my investigation reveals that it's bullshit.

You're welcome.

• 33L
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2004

Re: Wide Stance

Your conclusions, because they are based on impirical data, are infallible.

"2. He must have either removed his pants, or he was wearing MC Hammer-style parachute pants. No matter how long your legs are, you're only able to spread them as wide as your waistband will allow."

In response to the above statement: I doubt he was wearing MC Hammer pants, which leads me to conclude the obvious. He was not sitting on the toilet with his pants down in order to take a shit, but, he was sitting on the toilet with his pants in their upright position trying to attract the attention of the man next to him. And I agree with you, this seems to me to be all the evidence we need to conclude that the wide stance claim is complete b.s. Where to go from here I do not know.

Excellent post btw.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

What a shit thread

+1 for your experiment jimbo

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

perhaps if you had to take a major major shit, you'd have spread a little wider? the body will never know its limits unless put in a situation that requires it to be tested to that length. probably wouldn't recommend this during business hours...heh
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Miroslav
          WHOA I can change this!1!
          • Apr 2006

it's an interesting test! But maybe the restrooms at your workplace don't conform to typical standards in terms of size...

...perhaps you may want to try this out again at an airport restroom? Let us know how it goes!
          mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• rainman
            Platinum Poster
            • Dec 2005

^^

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Miroslav
              it's an interesting test! But maybe the restrooms at your workplace don't conform to typical standards in terms of size...

...perhaps you may want to try this out again at an airport restroom? Let us know how it goes!
              I feel compelled to try that out when I pick Erzina up at the airport tomorrow

Comment

• 33L
                Fresh Peossy
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                perhaps if you had to take a major major shit, you'd have spread a little wider? the body will never know its limits unless put in a situation that requires it to be tested to that length. probably wouldn't recommend this during business hours...heh
                I never thought of that. Maybe he was under intense strain taking a "major major shit" and at some point during all that his legs automatically thrust themselves to the side to create the "wide stance". And now he is simply too embarassed to fess up to the truth.

What happened in that bathroom may never be known.

Comment

• fisheye
                  Addiction started
                  • Aug 2004

I love how the forum software picks up Pete Tong (see below... all the way to the bottom now) as being a similar thread to this one.

Maybe he's an expert exponent of the wide stance cubicle style?

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

lolcraig, imo
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• beanzncheez
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2004

My legs are spread right now.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                        I feel compelled to try that out when I pick Erzina up at the airport tomorrow
                        Myth busted

Comment

• toasty
                          Sir Toastiness
                          • Jun 2004

I think it is hysterical that a United States Senator is in such an awkward predicament that he feels that publicly discussing his shitting technique is his best available option.

Comment

• beanzncheez
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
                            I think it is hysterical that a United States Senator is in such an awkward predicament that he feels that publicly discussing his shitting technique is his best available option.
                            Uh... don't they all resort to this? Read your history.

Comment

• Miroslav
                              WHOA I can change this!1!
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                              Myth busted
                              haha...good thing you didn't get busted too!

Originally posted by toasty
                              Well, that's just the thing...the average human being, recognizing that even a pre schooler could see through the ridiculous lies at this point, would be MORTIFIED by all of this and would have resigned, retreated from public, left it at that...

But NOOO not Craig! Craig is not the average human with a sense of shame!...he's a U.S. Senator! nuff said!
                              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...