X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superwave
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2006

REQUEST - Sasha on Proton Radio Sept. 15th from La Mania Romania

I saw that someone was going around posting his Thank You 2007 mix as the last hour of La Mania 2007, yet I knew it was not so I lookded around for the real recording and found this link on tranceaddict:
    Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.

I guess someone will record it, but it should be someone that has heard the Thank You Mix. That way they'll know if they should continue to record it once it has begun.

Should be a good set, all his La Mania shows Kick Ass!
  • superwave
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2006

Re: REQUEST - Sasha on Proton Radio Sept. 15th from La Mania Romania

Anything Yet?
    No Biggy
    I just like sasha's shit
    He is a madman
    Like me i guess

Comment

• superwave
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2006

COME ON PEOPLE CAN SOMEONE GET THIS RECORDED

TWO HOURS OF SASHA TO RECORD 1st hour THANK YOU MIX 2nd hour ROMANIA - arnani
      Last edited by superwave; September 23, 2007, 12:29:48 PM.

Comment

• littlegreenman
        Getting Somewhere
        • Oct 2005

Sasha - Sunday Night Sleaze (2007-09-16) (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9KRE2D60) Sasha - Particles Guest Mix 01 Jim Rivers - I Go Deep [Saw] 02 Underworld - Crocodile 03 Solar - Low Entrance 04 Davis & May - Neotron [Piemont] 05 Jurgens - Love It 06 The Field - Over The Ice 07 Paul Ritch -

are this bro ?

Comment

• berps
          Gold Gabber
          • Jul 2004

so it aint new then its just a replay of his thankyou mix????
          "IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "

Comment

• arnani
            Getting Somewhere
            • Mar 2007

shit until now nobody has a demand account on proton radio which can get to us the set

Comment

• superwave
              Are you Kidding me??
              • May 2006

Originally posted by superwave
              I saw that someone was going around posting his Thank You 2007 mix as the last hour of La Mania 2007, yet I knew it was not so I lookded around for the real recording and found this link on tranceaddict:
              Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.

WELL

I guess someone will record it, but it should be someone that has heard the Thank You Mix. That way they'll know if they should continue to record it once it has begun.

Should be a good set, all his La Mania shows Kick Ass!
              Originally posted by superwave
              COME ON PEOPLE CAN SOMEONE GET THIS RECORDED

TWO HOURS OF SASHA TO RECORD 1st hour THANK YOU MIX 2nd hour ROMANIA - arnani
              PLEASE

Originally posted by littlegreenman
              NOPE NOT QUITE

Originally posted by berps
              so it aint new then its just a replay of his thankyou mix????
              NOT ALL OF IT, I MEAN NOT ALL OF THE SET IS The Thank You Mix SOMEOF IT IS ROMANIA

Originally posted by arnani
              shit until now nobody has a demand account on proton radio which can get to us the set
              Dude It says both proton hours [Particles/Sleaze] are the thank you mix tracklistwise WTF is the deal SUNDAY NIGHT SLEAZE IS DEFFINATELY THE THANK YOU MIX

SO THAT MEANS SOMEONE IS RECORDING THE PARTICLES SET THEN? SHOULD BE THE FIRST HOUR OF ROMANIA

Comment

Working...