X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bululu
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Ghosts of Rwanda

Moderators feel free to move it to the movie section but I did put it here on purpose so a majority of MSers can watch it , guys this is a very well made documentary about the Rwandan genocide, capturing and sometimes scary, it is very informative with postivie critic to all the big countries who almost participated in this genocide by not acting. Enjoy

Part 1 of 12
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Ghosts of Rwanda

i feel some afternoon procrastination presenting itself today. i'm gonna give this a watch later. thanks for the link. i read an article about this in a national geographic a few issues back. crazy civil wars... almost a million people were killed!
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

Re: Ghosts of Rwanda

Best movie I have seen in a while. Great emotional powerhouse. Great acting, great picture, has one of the most powefull moments in history, african children chants guiding the scene when the white people leave with busses and the blacks -abandoned by the world- just watch their own death. Great cinema. Anyone elkse seen it?

Comment

Working...