X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DjSnafu
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

DJing DJ Gear for sale

I've looked around the site and haven't been able to locate an area to place items for sale. Is there a place we can place links to our gear or records for sale? I have something but didn't want to post just incase it goes against the rules on MS site. Thanks
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: DJ Gear for sale

Damn Snafu, has it been long or has it been long. I haven't seen you forever bro. Hope all is well with you.

Yes you can feel free to post anything in here or in GYY.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• DjSnafu
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jun 2004

It has been a long time Kamal.. 5 or so years? I have to get rid of old things to purchase new things, rules change when you get married. Normally I'd go buy something new and the old would collect dust. I'm getting rid of my first MP3 controller that I got back in early 2001, The Numark DMC-1. Starting it off at a low bid and hoping to get a few bucks for it to purchase something much more expensive. Going to put up a few other things as well soon, MiniDisc recorder with discs and other gear.

Numark DMC-1 Digital Media Controller - MP3 w/ PCDJ NR

There is an upgrade chip you can get for it that will allow you to use it with any midi controlled software. So no matter which program you like to use for mixing it'll work with it. The controls on it are fast and very responsive. I'm sure most people on here know about this controller so I'm hoping by posting it on here that I can get some interest in it.

Thanks

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

holy shit! i remember your U4EA fm set that was hosted here years ago

Comment

• DjSnafu
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2004

Yeah thats me. I actually was listening to that mix again the other day. Ahh the old days

Originally posted by tiddles
          holy shit! i remember your U4EA fm set that was hosted here years ago

Comment

Working...