If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
How many of you recognise this dj list? How many of you actually have ever voted?
Just asking as every person who is hoping to get recognition have been spamming for votes, never mind whether one likes them or ever has even been on gigs.
I am curious to know if people outside UK are recognising the list enough for the dj's to bother spamming?
I hope I could post a poll, but as i'm newbie here, I can't. (Mods help please?)
to me, it's just a popularity contest.
and as we all know from high school, the most popular isn't the exaclty the best one.
but, if there was a MS top 100, now that's something i would actually pay attention to because the credibility that MS holds is something worth paying attention to.
personally i voted, think about it, if people like us dont vote then its going to be left to the idiots to vote and this is exactly why certain djs ( no names ) end up being voted best in the world etc etc
but, if there was a MS top 100, now that's something i would actually pay attention to because the credibility that MS holds is something worth paying attention to.
to me, it's just a popularity contest.
and as we all know from high school, the most popular isn't the exaclty the best one.
but, if there was a MS top 100, now that's something i would actually pay attention to because the credibility that MS holds is something worth paying attention to.
You don't think that a website dedicated to John Digweed is a little slanted in its voting?
NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's all ghey as hell and devoid of all relevance or credibility. You can't win because, let's face it, the majority of people out there are imbeciles. It's a law of nature that people will always prefer the most retarded shit in any musical genre.
^^^ lol, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's shit. Your opinion is not the be all and end all
I vote every year, but I never base who I like on their rating in the poll. I know that Asian countries and a few others will base bookings solely on the DJ's ranking. I
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I agree with miroslav the shit dj's will always win...and there is no doubt about it its not an oppinion compared to others they are shit...its just that people who generaly vote have not heard all other dj's and that they have not really developed thir criteria for judging properly I'm not saying that I have but I at leats know whats not good.
TheIdiotsAREWinning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
I agree with miroslav the shit dj's will always win...and there is no doubt about it its not an oppinion compared to others they are shit...its just that people who generaly vote have not heard all other dj's and that they have not really developed thir criteria for judging properly I'm not saying that I have but I at leats know whats not good.
thats because people take the same attitude as u lot have and dont bother voting
if u vote then u bring other djs to the forefront and those people are more likely to check them out
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment