If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I downloaded a bin/cue torrent, mounted it as a virtual drive, and opened the .dat file (the bin/cue burns as a VCD) and played the movie. But upon pausing, it's stuck, doesn't play, doesn't fastforward, etc.
I then extracted the .dat file as an .mpg file, still didn't work.
So I burnt it onto a CD and played the .dat file again. Can't fastforward, pause, etc.
Any ideas guys?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
When I've run into those problems it's been because some dipshit doesn't have the mind to encode a video properly because he's some dumbfuck asswad who needs a good foot up his ass.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment