If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
All my fellow techno/house heads are on there. I've met all kinds of DJs/producers/musicians through it, gotten gigs, exchanged demos, gotten into new club events...
When the entire EDM world gets on Facebook, I'll get on it.
Facebook is quality. I like the way you cant see somebody's profile unless they are your friend. Stops all the spam crap you get. I've got back in touch with people I lost contact with years ago. Myspace is just a marketing tool now, all I ever get are requests from unknown dj's I've never heard of, hardly use the site anymore.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment