X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Re: Rip

Just read this mate.. Hope you are feeling better and sorry for your loss.

Comment

• art71
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

That almost brought a tear to my eye. I know the feeling of loosing an animal. Sorry to hear pickle.

Comment

• medway
        Fresh Peossy
        • Oct 2005

Sorry to hear man, lost a cat in a similar situation, it's rough thinking you wish you were there to stop it.
        www.medwaystudios.com

Comment

• DancingQueen
          AVB FanClub | President
          • Oct 2005

Omg Adam I am so sorry
          Reading what happened brought tears to my eyes...that was absolutely horrific...I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now...I know how much you loved Harley

If there is anything you need at all, please let me know....I am only a phone call away...hang in there *hug*
          sigpic
          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• DancingQueen
            AVB FanClub | President
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
            honestly though, that isn't right for dogs to do that. there may be something wrong with them. dogs don't just do that. what kind of dogs are those? they should be checked out or trained or something because that is just fucked up bullshit.
            That's what I was thinking....this just doesn't sound right at all...I think the dog should be reported...horribe

As others said I am sure Booka had nothing to do with it...I know how such good buddies they had become...I bet she is just as lost without him as you
            sigpic
            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Comment

• beanzncheez
              Banned
              • Jun 2004

Report the dogs for instinct? They're animals. I'm not trying to make light of the situation but you people sound like you watch Fox News too much.

Comment

• fer_
                Platinum Poster
                • May 2005

really sorry to hear thiss
                hope u get over
                rip

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by beanzncheez
                  Report the dogs for instinct? They're animals. I'm not trying to make light of the situation but you people sound like you watch Fox News too much.
                  I agree, I wanted to make a comment about it earlier but stopped short of sounding heartless. Not trying to downplay the tragedy by a long shot but no matter how domesticated we make them, dogs (like cats) have wild instincts that can and will spring to life under certain circumstances.

Heck if you had a pet rat and cat and the cat walked up to you with the rat's tail hanging out of its mouth, would you turn the cat in for behaving oddly ?
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• picklemonkey
                    Double hoodie beer monster
                    • Jun 2004

no, I agree too. dogs are dogs, it's what they do. Dogs chase cats, cats chase mice/birds, birds chase worms, etc. I'm not mad at my friends, it's nothing they did... it just fn happened and it's unfortunate that it did. I was talking to my ex on Friday and she said the same thing... "dogs just don't do that, there's something wrong them them. they need to learntoi control their dogs" 5 minutes later her dog started chasing a rabbit in the field and no matter how loud she yelled for her dog she couldn't get it to stop and come back. I tried so hard not to laugh at the bitch

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

Adam, my serious hats off to you for being brave. In all honesty, I have a new found, deeper respect for you in facing this the way you have. Sincere credits due where deserved.

Send me that $500 anytime and you can come crash on my couch if you want
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                      Originally posted by ace_dl
                      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• beanzncheez
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2004

^ ^ Do you two need a room?

Comment

• picklemonkey
                          Double hoodie beer monster
                          • Jun 2004

so I was in my back yard on Saturday collecting wood for a bonfire I threw later that night. about 10 minutes after I got back there my dog came up to me with one of Harley's legs in her mouth.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuued up. roommate was there, he'll vouch for it. seems some animal dug him up over the past ~50 days he's been back there

Comment

• dannyboy
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2006

sorry about your loss dude all the best to you in this tough period of time.
                            MERCURY SERVER IS MY LIFE

Comment

• jarble187
                              vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                              roommate was there, he'll vouch for it.
                              Im vouching.....it was pretty gross and sad too.
                              Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• DancingQueen
                                AVB FanClub | President
                                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                                so I was in my back yard on Saturday collecting wood for a bonfire I threw later that night. about 10 minutes after I got back there my dog came up to me with one of Harley's legs in her mouth.
                                OMG...that's horrible!
                                I'm so sorry you had to go through that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...