X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Rip

Rest in peace Harley. I'll miss you. I'm sorry.

• feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Rip

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• miketpoto
      Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
      • Jan 2005

Oh my god, adam, I am so sorry...............

Losing a pet is the worst in the world

Love you hon, so sorry your cat is gone

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

hope your doing ok dude.. i lost my dog couple years ago, worst feeling =\

RIP Harley!
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• hypoluxxa
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Sorry for your loss. I lost two cats this year alone.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

That's truly awful. My sincere condolences.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                Double hoodie beer monster
                • Jun 2004

I went out to the bar to have a few drinks tonight with a bunch of coworkers. I left my dog outside. Harley was an indoor cat... he never set foot outside except for the past 2-3 weeks. Since I built my new deck/stairs i've been leaving my back door open for him to explore outside. he has always been extremely cautious of people/animals.

my friend brought her dogs over to play in the back yard with my dog while she and I were at the bar. ~30 minutes before I left I noticed Karmin was gone. I called her and she said she snuck out of the bar, was picking her dogs up, and that they smelled like piss.

30 minutes later I got home and saw my back screen door open. I walked all outside to try to find Harley. I didn't see him anywhere, so walked into my room to see if he was in there. A lamp was knocked over. I went into the basement to get my flashlight, turned on the light, and saw a rag doll laying in the doorway. A wet rag doll with blood, urine, and fur all around it on the floor. As I went back upstairs to call my friends I realized there were chunks of fur spread throughout the house.

I immediately called her to tell her what I found. my dog would have never done such a thing... their dogs always barked through the door at Harley but never got a chance at him. until they were left alone to find a way into the house themselves. their dogs also have a track record for killing squirrels/possums/raccoons/rabbits. i'm not mad at them, because this was a complete accident... none of us could have ever expected it. I know they feel horrible and they probably want to beat their dogs but it has already happened. no sense in beating a dog for something that we don't catch them doing. I feel bad for them, but I hope they realize I'm not mad at them. my dog might have even taken a part in it... once the pack leader gets involved, the rest of the pack usually follows. I can only imagine what happened in my house tonight. I have proof all around me. I don't think I'll be sleeping in my bed tonight.

her husband came over to help me bury Harley. I just finished burying Harley and cleaning up the blood and urine, but there is still fur and the smell of urine everywhere. I need to vacuum/shampoo carpets and mop the rest of house but don't want to do it now. it's too late. I'm hungry, I'm tired, and I want to hear my dog stop whining.

the second-latest picture I have of him... the first day he was comfortable enough with being outside that I could stand near him without him running. 8 days ago.

the latest picture I have of him. 30 minutes ago.

Comment

• Lrn
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jan 2005

thats horrible, but just think, kitty heaven, blowing lines of cat nip and all the food they can eat. some cut ran over my parents cat a while back and just drove off... i wish had a cat up here at school. hey kittes

Comment

• TomTom
                    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                    • May 2002

Very sorry to hear this Adam. My sincere condolences to you and your loss.

Comment

• Kat
                      A pretty fn good milkshake
                      • Mar 2006

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

Sorry to hear this mate.

its never a nice experience.

My thoughts are with you!

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

How absolutely awful for you!!
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• threehills
                            I heart Lollergirl
                            • Jun 2005

Thats really really horrible. So sorry bro.
                            It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• diegoff
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

... snif.... that pic made me sad... snif...
                              It΄s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                              Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                              May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

Working...