X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPOK1000
    Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2007

Top three producers at present

Who do you think are the best top three dance music producers (of any type of dance music) at present
    John Digweed
    31.43%
    Sasha
    31.43%
    Hernan cattaneo
    14.29%
    Dave seaman
    0%
    Deep dish
    2.86%
    Satoshi Tomiie
    0%
    Steve Lawler
    0%
    Sander Kleinenberg
    8.57%
    Danny Howells
    8.57%
    Paolo Mojo
    2.86%
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Top three producers at present

where is the "other" option.

Comment

• anonin
      Juvenile Delinquent
      • Oct 2005

jark prongo

Comment

• JPOK1000
        Fresh Peossy
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Jenks
        where is the "other" option.
        What other option I just want to know peoples views as to who they think is the best top three dance music producers today.

Comment

• anonin
          Juvenile Delinquent
          • Oct 2005

:assholepost:
          Last edited by anonin; September 27, 2007, 10:57:20 PM.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

no joke! where's the OTHER option?

let's see

andy page
            john graham
            charlie may
            pat foosheen
            timewriter
            et al

the list you posted is really a list of dj's who play other people's music, full time, as opposed to being full-time producers.

i guess sasha if you really wanted it an answer it'd be a draw between Sasha and Deep Dish...leaning towards the Dish for Junk Science...
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• lilsensa
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Don't be so hard on the man..Seems he just got a bit confused thats all....He only has nine posts, we should be welcoming him.....
              RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Topic says top three producers but poll says best progressive house DJ ever.

With the exception of Cattaneo, Digweed, Sasha, and maybe Howells; the rest of the poll doesn't even count on my listening list, let alone best progressive house ever / top three producers at present

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• anonin
                  Juvenile Delinquent
                  • Oct 2005

welcome to mercuryserver!

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Now show us your fridge!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Miroslav
                      WHOA I can change this!1!
                      • Apr 2006

haha...I fondly remember my newbie post days when I was "broken in"... ohh yes
                      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• 88Mariner
                        My dick is smaller
                        • Nov 2006

at least it wasn't a "who recorded GU:002"?

esoteric perhaps...
                        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Jenks
                          I'm kind of a big deal.
                          • Jun 2004

for a moment i'm reminded of classic mercuryserver. ahhhhh.

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

Maybe more like who are your favorite 3 producers at the moment. For myself it would be deadmau5, The Timewriter, and on on tie between Aber Sholmi, and Chymera
                            Originally posted by Shpira
                            So came back last night...
                            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                            Originally posted by Illuminate
                            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Digger
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Nov 2004

welcome....i guess he will be the timewriter!.....and king unique as my fav!.....
                              https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                              All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

Working...