• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Top three producers at present

Originally posted by Miroslav
    haha...I fondly remember my newbie post days when I was "broken in"... ohh yes
    From what i hear you are still regularily "broken in"!

Comment

• JPOK1000
      Fresh Peossy
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by 88Mariner
      no joke! where's the OTHER option?

let's see

andy page
      john graham
      charlie may
      pat foosheen
      timewriter
      et al

the list you posted is really a list of dj's who play other people's music, full time, as opposed to being full-time producers.

i guess sasha if you really wanted it an answer it'd be a draw between Sasha and Deep Dish...leaning towards the Dish for Junk Science...

Yes I realize that the list of DJ's that I posted is a list of DJ's that play other peoples music. The poll list of progressive house DJ's has nothing to do with the question that I asked about producers, I was just wanting people to give there top three opinion's, but obviously it's for some reason baffled a lot of people

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by AntonyM
        Maybe more like who are your favorite 3 producers at the moment. For myself it would be deadmau5, The Timewriter, and on on tie between Aber Sholmi, and Chymera
        I agree with deadmau5 as a top choice and timewriter is also very good...chaim is also a favorite of mine...pablo bolivar and julian jeweil are good, mark knight is another...Gaiser is unmatched for minimal...there are so many but these are of the top of my head (adam freeland has to be mentioned purely for silverlake pills)
        p.s. forgot to mention sebastian leger....very good
        The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• jeffrey collins
          Not cool enough
          • Jun 2004

i'm hearing so much Deadmau5 stuff lately, and most of it i'm finding sounds a lot alike. He's great for what he does. But I do think one of the best producers right now is Timewriter. I love his track Lion Steps, first time I heard it was on a desyn mix and it fit in so well with one of my other favs...16 Bit Lolitas. Who have been making some awesome stuff since they released Neptune, which BTW is my favorite track of 07. Then I'd have to say Mashtronic is also a top fav, along with the guy whom right now IS my fav producer...James Zabiela. That dude has really made some awesome music this year.

Along with those I have to add a guy who truly stands on his own...even with his partner...John Creamer. Only that guy can make a track with such a damn groove but hardly be using anything except drums and a bassline. Sick.
          Jeffrey Collins: Painter
          My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
          My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Fox
            Getting warmed up
            • Oct 2005

probably diggers & sasha

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

dj jazzy jeff and the fresh prince
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• fabric8
                200mph Club
                • Jul 2006

gotta love Hernan, I think he remained closer to prog when everyone went electro

Comment

• hansh20
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jul 2004

so, if the question is about "the best dj of all times" that could be pretty obvious for me and most of us around here for everything ive been reading for the last 2-3 years. but i can say that the favorite set i have ever saw live was from Satoshi back on 2002 just after his nubreed.if its "top three producers" (today) my vote probably goes for paul ritch, radioslave and tadeo.
                  " When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "

Comment

• fisheye
                    Addiction started
                    • Aug 2004

Pryda - sometimes hit and miss but when he hits it F***ing hurts!!

16 Bit Lolitas- including their excellent remix work (checkout their remix of Ben Brown's Love and Solace )

Deadmau5

Comment

• LoUiS
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

There isn't any top dj/producer my friend. Everybody has different taste in terms of EDM so I believe that you might have to rephrase your topic a little bit..!
                      Don't take life too Seriously!!!

Comment

• rainman
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Dec 2005

i didn't see an option for that timbaland fella. he does such great work for that justin timberlake. they are both so talented.

Comment

Working...