X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Inside the Taliban

Caught this 2 hour show on National Geographic last night. Anyone else catch it ? Brilliant production.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Inside the Taliban

Yep, was flipping through and caught the first few minutes and ended up watching the whole two hours. Very good.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I was especially intrigued by the borderline estranged relationship between bin laden and the one eye blind Omar (is it ?). Thought the Taliban and Al Qaeda were in cahoots and each others PJs
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

very interesting relationship. thought it was telling what kind of mind Bin Laden has when Omar had been trying to kill the Northern Alliance leader for years and couldn't, but Bin Laden did it relatively easily with his terrorist tactics (hidden bomb in a video camera in a news interview.) Paid Omar back for his protection.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

^^ yea I was freaking amazed at that move but saddened that the few who were actually trying to do good were swatted like flies. I was even more surprised by realized what a bunch of morons were a part of Hamid Karzai's ministry. Ex Taliban Leaders and goons from the Taliban Regime ? wtf ? I totally lost respect for the man in that 1 hour.

Not to mention the Ex-ISI chief talking about having a "mole" in the CIA and advising Omar of the impending attack on Afghanistan? That fucker had the most incredible answers ever.

"If I did have a mole in the CIA, why not go and catch him". lmao
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...