X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Pandora.com / Music Genome Project

has anyone checked this site out? I came upon it by recommendation from a professor. I can't tell if they stream sets per se, but if you're into a radio-playing-singles format....this site is perfect. Been listening to some downtempo stuff this afternoon...stuff like Caia and whatnot. curious what the rest of you think...
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: Pandora.com / Music Genome Project

Love this site -- great for when I've forgotten my iPod or something and need some tunes at the office, or feel like mixing it up a bit.

There's an earlier thread on this if you want to check it out -- seems like people discover this in groups every so often:

http://www.pandora.com/ kinda creepy, kinda cool. its not exactly edm friendly but cool to check out none the less.

Comment

• RiseandShine
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Sep 2006

I talked to one of them last month. it's a great project, you could question the objectivity with which a piece is analyzed; but it's a fun idea. goes opposite to what last.fm is doing
      If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

it's banned in france

Comment

• RiseandShine
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Sep 2006

it's banned in Europe for copyright shit
          If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

Working...