Sasha's set from Sound of Space? (another sasha bashing thread)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

Re: Sasha's set from Sound of Space? (another sasha bashing thread)

hell yea, you gotta have the buds.
    This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

flower buds?
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GregWhelan
        The reason I posted in the first place was because I'm just very surprised by the plaudits he has been getting for what I feel are very bland sets - most of the tracks sound the same to me.

And as for Digweed - don't get me started.......
        his live recordings are always boring to listen to at home. i would think that being on the floor whilst he's clicking and pointing would be a lot better. like space wmc 2006 with digs, they killed it together. these internet sets always bore me too, but i couldnt pass up an opportunity to use that manpon pic.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

sasha in atlanta october 26th! to hear a set like this live would be fookin awesome. steve, you coming up?
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

my driving time there would easily be twice as long as his set. count me out.

Comment

• Jayson
              Addiction started
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Homegrove
              Fucking nobody touches even close to where Digweed is now and has been for two years.

Sasha's a bit meh now but still better than he has been since 2002.

Agreed, never was a Digweed fan until the past 12-18 months. Don't know why but it just started to grow on me and I can see why he is where he is. The man never seems to do any wrong.
              Piss off you phucking wanksters!

Comment

• Ibizan
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
                haven't heard this set, but i've been pretty happy with sasha's stuff this year. i'm not one of his bootlickers, but it's much better than the ride-scorcio-hoochie koocie man-in a state- into cowpander days

hahahaha those days were TERRRRRIBLE for Sasha

Comment

• simonr
                  Transitionator
                  • Jun 2004

I like Scorchio !
                  sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

shit rocks can't wait to see him next week

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Homegrove
                      Hey you know me dude, I'm convinced that where Digweed walks roses will grow.
                      I feed my roses a lot of bullshit!!!
                      Originally posted by TheVrk
                      it IS incredible isn't it??
                      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• AntonyM
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

Going to see him tommorrow night
                        will have full report.
                        Originally posted by Shpira
                        So came back last night...
                        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                        Originally posted by Illuminate
                        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Dzone
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jul 2004

For me i loved his space of sound & Thank you mix.....for me space of sound set is bang on peak time sasha
                          ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

Dunno about it being peak time Sasha, and its definately not vintage- classic-stand-back-in-awe peak-time Sasha. BTW Digweed's Pawnshop set shows just how far Mr Coe has fallen behind in 2007 .. big big shame (in fact criminal).
                            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• sakio pod
                              SALAD TOSSER
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                              sasha in atlanta october 26th! to hear a set like this live would be fookin awesome. steve, you coming up?
                              get over to otown and ride down with us bryan "SAYS" they're cumming but we'll see

spooky and sasha on south BEEEEEEEEEach

Comment

• TitianWarrior
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by GregWhelan
                                Jib - thanks for letting me express my opinion mate. I hope this board doesnt go the way of the GU board.

I just can't see all the fuss with Sasha and Digweed nowadays. It cracks me up when a mix of theirs gets put up and people are saying 'Top 5 mix sets ever' etc etc. It has happened with Transitions 3 - people saying its amazing and up there with the best etc..

Think I might stick to Nick Warren and Hernan Cattaneo....
                                I've got to agree with you there Greg. I used to love ANY sasha mix, but I find him quite dull at the mo. Nick and Hernan always entertain though....
                                http://soundcloud.com/titianwarrior

Comment

Working...