X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LobsterClan
    Getting Somewhere
    • Aug 2004

Re: Lose the B-word

"I'm a pothead, and I'm more right then I am left. Except for that political compass Jenks posted, which I was more left on.

Besides, you don't have to be a pothead to think Pot should be legal. You just have no clue what your talking about."

After reading through pages and pages of anti-Kerry bile, to see asdf say all of a sudden that if Kerry supported legalization of marijuana, it's no stretch to assume that marijuana is a major issue for him-- for it to be that much of an issue, the chances are pretty great he's a pothead. As a former pothead, I too favor legalization greatly--- amazing, something we agree on.

Finally, if you go to the Norml website scorecard http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=5895

You'll see that Bush gets a thumbs down on all Marijuana related issues-- Kerry gets three so-so's and one thumbs up. Hmmm, who is the more marijuana-friendly candidate???

Oh yeah, I forgot, Norml is a tool of the liberal machine. HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

You evol man, weaving your liberal web around poor Asdf...tricking him with his weaknesses.
      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• asdf_admin
        i use to be important
        • Jun 2004

After reading through pages and pages of anti-Kerry bile, to see asdf say all of a sudden that if Kerry supported legalization of marijuana, it's no stretch to assume that marijuana is a major issue for him-- for it to be that much of an issue, the chances are pretty great he's a pothead. As a former pothead, I too favor legalization greatly--- amazing, something we agree on
        i am a pothead by heart, not by lungs. plus lobbie, i am not a consv-a-fuck, i really try to be in the middle. i just get bomb'd with liberal bs all day, and this is my outlet.

frankly both sides suck. i am just forcing a vote this year.

pss. the reason i used the legalization method, was because it is actually an agenda, and to show a primitve method of getting a vote on something versus nothing. make sense?
        dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Come live in Holland. It's legal here.

Of course the consequence of being able to smoke your joint at ease is having Harry Potter for Prime-Minister and a useless Queen who is very popular but gobbling up a huge amount of tax money...Ceremonial function my arse.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Civic_Zen
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

No offense because the Netherlands is a great place to visit - one of the best, but it would be one of the last places on earth I'd want to live.

Ferry, Tiesticle, Astrid, AVB, all that pill popping has severly damaged the part of your brain that knows good music from cheese. Even Sander has fallen apart in recent times.
            "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
            "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
            - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Damn, you're right about that! Good thing I'm still on the right side of music tho...

Comment

Working...