• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cooler69
    Getting Somewhere
    • Mar 2005

Charles Webster - Lyme FM - 2007

Charles Webster - Lyme FM

Recorded off the site and it is a monthly show so I have called it September 2007, but really no idea when it is.

Mostly eclectic stuff.
  • gerald wb
    Addiction started
    • Feb 2006

Re: Charles Webster - Lyme FM - 2007

Thanks.

Comment

• Cooler69
      Getting Somewhere
      • Mar 2005

No probs.

Should also note that Webster has a 3xCD coming out on Defected. Amazon UK release data is today (8th October):

Can't find any mention of it on the Defected site, but it is on the news site at Miso. Amazon does not say it is shipping now so may have been delayed?

From Miso site:
      "Charles Webster has made a 3 cd compilation for spring release on Defected records...c.d 1 is a club mix, cd 2 is a [back to mine} style eclectic mix and cd 3 is an unmixed selection of charles` productions and remixes...almost every track on cd 3 is an exclusive new mix..all 3 disks will include C.W exclusive new tracks and exclusive mixes and versions."

Comment

• gerald wb
        Addiction started
        • Feb 2006

Yes. As it's said on the miso site it was scheduled for spring release but got pushed back for some reason. According to some online-stores the new release-date should have been Oct. 8th, today, but still no sign of it, nor is there any concrete info from Defected.

Back to the mix you recorded. I'll be listening to this at home, maybe I can figure out what date it is. (Tracklists for his Lyme FM mixes can be found on the miso site as well.)

Comment

• Cooler69
          Getting Somewhere
          • Mar 2005

As far as I can see, the tracklistings on the Miso site are for the IbizaSonica show, which unfortunately does not have a replay feature that I can see.

The tracklist for this one I recorded does not match any of those on the Miso site (he says what each track is every few tracks).

Comment

• Cooler69
            Getting Somewhere
            • Mar 2005

Just a quick note that the Defected 3xCD got released today. Got mine direct from Amazon and listening to it now. Absolute beauty.

Comment

• Devbert
              Gold Gabber
              • Aug 2007

Thanks for the mix and the news. Will buy that CD fo sho'!

Comment

• Paul Billington
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jun 2008

Does anyone have the full tracklist for this mix? I can't find it anywhere and Charles doesn't say what they all are on the mix!

Comment

Working...