X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miguel
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

it happens yet again

i dont know how to feel about this , 2 school shooting in 1 less than a month

hurts to see the results of the society we are creating
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: it happens yet again

i think these kids see these multiple stories on cnn, nancy grace, etc, and they decide its 'cool' so they do it too since someone stole their ketchup packet at lunch. it's almost a trend now, and its very sad indeed. i dont even want to have kids because of daily stories such as this one.

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

^ though i'm sure that their state of mind, possible connected to the idolificafion of an artist, in this case marilyn manson could have some influence aswell.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

I believe that kids here in the US are out of control because you can't discipline them. Many of them grow up to be bastards, and some in extreme cases commit horrible crimes like this latest kid. That is why I stopped working with kids a few years ago, every year they got worse and worse. I would have gotten my ass handed to me by my parents and teachers if I spoke or acted the way these kids act today.

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

^ discipline is nearly illegal because of bleeding heart parents. makes me sick. my mom smacked the shit out of me several times growing up and i turned out ok. meaning i never brought a gun(s) to school and shot people because i didn't get my way.

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

it's a double standard:

if you discipline your child, you're a violent or angry parent

if you don't discipline your child, you're a bad parent

and then scumbags like nancy grace put your face all over tv and scrutinize you for everything. it's a no win situation.

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

i'm in agreeance with the discipline argument: these kids lack it. to blame society for kids shooting up thier schools is like blaming society for kids getting fat.
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• fumanchu182
                Angantyr The Ruthless
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                i'm in agreeance with the discipline argument: these kids lack it. to blame society for kids shooting up thier schools is like blaming society for kids getting fat.
                No you can blame MacDonalds and Burger King for that. I believe in ass whoopings for any kid that steps out of line. I was raised in a tolerant but firm household, when you stepped over the line you got what was comming to you.

People that believe kids shouldn't be disciplined should be given the five finger greeting themsleves maybe they would cut their tree hugging hippie arguments. Also wasn't the principal of the school alerted of something going on and her response was "I'm too busy to deal with this."

She will never see a job again in a school...
                The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• Miguel
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Oct 2005

but the question for me is this : How in hell do they get in that tiny little gray mass of theirs that shooting someone is the solution ?

Comment

• lilsensa
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Kids these days are pieces of shit. I can't stand them.
                    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Duff McKagin
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Sep 2004

i can't wait till one of these kids gets grabbed before he can take his own life. he will get worked until the police come and then for the rest of his life in prison.......fucking cooooooward!
                      Fly? Yes. Land? No!

Comment

• nick007
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2007

Don't you remember when we use to play in the streets way back in the days and when you were late coming home got a good wallop, now its an instant lifestyles for 8 year old, video games, playstations, cartoon networks 24/7 (have you seen some of that shit!!!). What was R13 at the movies 10 years ago is now PG - the good book says "you spare the rod you, spoil the child". Teaching a child as they grow up that they have choices but with those choices are rewards and consequences is all but a myth nowdays!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• FM
                          Wooooooo!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Miguel
                          but the question for me is this : How in hell do they get in that tiny little gray mass of theirs that shooting someone is the solution ?
                          through everyone else they may see or hear of doing such. Not hard to get a gun these days.

Speaking of crazy parents: how about this one in PA:

mom bought the kid the rifle and also is being investigated whether or not she bought the black powder for the grenades.
                          FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                          Facebook!
                          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• nick007
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2007

The boy's mother and father may face criminal charges pending an investigation, police said.
                            "I don't see any evidence that leads me to conclude that she knew that this attack was planned or anything of that nature," Castor told "Anderson Cooper 360."

What!!!!!! Were they fucking BLIND!!!!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• beanzncheez
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                              and then scumbags like nancy grace put your face all over tv and scrutinize you for everything. it's a no win situation.
                              I CANNOT stand that dude. He makes me sick whenever I see his show and his fucking godawful voice too. Yeah, that's right. That's no she. Way too fucking ugly of a shim... sporting that mullet too. If you really want to look deep into the problem with the "american youth", turn on your radios. You hear that bullshit? The Killers, The Used, Slipknot, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Orgy, Panic At the Disco, MC Rap Thug McBeef Paties, etc. Makes me sick. Blame the record labels.

Comment

Working...