Re: any reviews SASHA N. American tour

two vids from mansion

part 2

Comment

• superdave
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

The show at Mansion was really good. Sasha was laughing lots and buzzed off what looked like vodka cranberries and having a good time. They actually gave us a decent dance floor this time at Mansion to see him up close. They finally moved the VIP back some.

He played several songs from the Amensia essential mix in Ibiza. At 5 am when they closed, we wanted more. Not to mention, Spooky played an excellent opening set.
        Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• fer_
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2005

the tunes on those vids are killers thanx again sakio!
          btw how long did he play for ?

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by superdave
            The show at Mansion was really good. Sasha was laughing lots and buzzed off what looked like vodka cranberries and having a good time. They actually gave us a decent dance floor this time at Mansion to see him up close. They finally moved the VIP back some.

He played several songs from the Amensia essential mix in Ibiza. At 5 am when they closed, we wanted more. Not to mention, Spooky played an excellent opening set.

LMAO spooky was the worst opening set i have ever heard they dropped pryda - murani around 1230am for gods sake ......who dropps a closing track before sasha comes on. i was very diss A POINTED in them they were all over the place and same with sasha he played crap still no energy was built up and the vibe was not there

i was sober and was just amazed at how BLAH the night was it was SB @ mansion so most of the people that were there was just there to be seen "i'm so cool i'm VIP" fuck them will never go back to mansion.

last year @ space in DEC. was the best show miami has seen beside the WMC

Comment

• AntonyM
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2004

Really crazy Andy
              cause he was off the chains in Vegas.
              But DJ Three really set the table brought
              right to the edge then back down
              then Sasha cracked open within an hour
              granted he went on at 4am so maybe
              that had something to do with it.
              Originally posted by Shpira
              So came back last night...
              Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
              Originally posted by Illuminate
              Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
              2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
              3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
              4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• chanty
                John, John, where art thou!
                • Jun 2004

Had a somewhat good time last night. Sasha was awesome and played a really great set. Of course he droped Coma and the crowd went wild. Speaking of the crowd, holy fuck they really like to cram The Guvernment like a freakin sardine can. Quite a few times I was standing still and almost horizontal with the crowd swaying. Damn my feet hurt....mostly from being stepped on. Please don't bring one of my favs back to the guv around a holiday. Boo Boo!
                Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• sakio pod
                  SALAD TOSSER
                  • Jun 2004

looks like the drunks in ATL had a grrrrrrreat time

HELL YEAH

Comment

• younga4
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Sep 2007

-AntonyM-

WOW - Thank you so much for the vids!

I missed his Atlanta event.

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Hey no problem
                      anything for the internet family.
                      Originally posted by Shpira
                      So came back last night...
                      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                      Originally posted by Illuminate
                      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...