X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

yayy Turkey hates America, too!!!

Ok. Now, I'm no expert on this situation, so maybe these are naive questions...but here goes.

Will someone explain to me:

1. Why we need to pass some non-binding resolution on something that happened 100 YEARS AGO right now at a time when Turkey's assistance is critical given the U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan (fyi: 70% of Iraqi air cargo goes through Turkey, as does 30% of U.S. military fuel, as do untold tons of water and supplies...not to mention use of airspace, I could go on)???

2. Yes, what the Armenians suffered was horrible, but what is passing this resolution NOW going to do about it, besides provide job security to the Armenian lobbies in the U.S. (side question: just who in Congress did ANCA/AAA have to blow/pay to get this one through)?

3. Hey, if we're going to pass these stupid resolutions against every country that has been involved in massive mistreatment of others, who do we NOT fucking send them to??

4. Oh and while we're at it, why don't we just pass one against ourselves too?

5. Oh and another thing: does our government really have NOTHING BETTER TO DO with their time than make up up these pointless fucking resolutions??

6. Why is that crazy chick Pelosi supporting this along with her Democratic friends, when the whole past several years the story from her camp has been all about how Bush and others are deteriorating America's diplomatic status around the world???

Last edited by Miroslav; October 17, 2007, 11:56:10 AM.
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav
  • nick007
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2007

Re: yayy Turkey hates America, too!!!

you go boy

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

1. For the armenian votes in burbank, ca

2. it's not going to do anything for those that were affected. but that's not the point....

3. canada. possibly nobody else.

4. because you can't have positive foreign diplomacy with yourself.

5. actually yes: can we drive our public support into the single digits. that's our main initiative.

6. Because she was never forthcoming about her true intentions. fooled you.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Miroslav
        • Apr 2006

"If this resolution passed in the committee passes the House as well, our military ties with the U.S. will never be the same again," Buyukanit was quoted as saying.

YAAAYY! Maybe the U.S. will even have to find a completely different supply route to support the Iraq mess now! I guess we can just drive the supply trucks over those bomb-filled Iraqi roads rather than safely fly our cargo planes over from Turkey

Go Pelosi and the Democratic Congress that will vote this through!!! - you're already on your way to unprecedented results with America's foreign relations (and you thought Bush was bad)

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

hadn't thought of that Miroslav: this makes me wonder if there is some strategy to this...destroying supply routes would certainly disable our forces in Iraq...what better way to re-insert bringing the troops home when this happens!
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

two interesting articles that just popped up based on the above post.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Miroslav
              • Apr 2006

Re: yayy Turkey hates America, too!!! (i.e., why Pelosi SUCKS)

^^ good articles. At first I was skeptical that Pelosi and the Democrats could be so vile as to destroy an important alliance and risk the lives of US troops by potentially cutting their supply lines in order to "support the troops" and stop the war...but now I'm starting to think it might be so. And THAT to me is unbelievable - I knew Pelosi was a politician, but even so...I never thought she would stoop this low.

God, I hate this bitch. And we all know she doesn't give two shits about genocide. How much longer until she just goes away??? For God's sake, she makes Bush look good!!

Comment

Working...