Clear All
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: eric prydz?

Originally posted by Steve Graham
    no shit, but i think he meant live in the studio as you listen, lol

i may very well be wrong, its happened a time or two
    ya and i meant they're not done live in the studio. they are put together by the artist using ableton, then aired.

Comment

• emuler
      I'm Ignorant.... so sue me!!
      • May 2007

ok

Comment

• fisheye
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
        Thats cause its more than likely done on ableton before hand and just burned on to a cd.
        Don't give a shit how he put it together ( live or prerecorded 4 months ago) it just sounds good.

Comment

• day_for_night
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

ok, after having seen him live.

the guy is not very good. plays the biggest BOMBS one after another. he'll play the hugest track you've heard in a year, then follow it up by something that manages to top it. its seriously rediculous how he just maintains one giant peak, and not in a good way.

ohh and he wrecked a few mixes (not fully, just galloping beats). no one seemed to notice though...

Comment

• Homskillet
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Don't care what anyone says Pritz Pryda, this dude's on fire right now!!
            https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• CND
              Addiction started
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by day_for_night
              ok, after having seen him live.

the guy is not very good. plays the biggest BOMBS one after another. he'll play the hugest track you've heard in a year, then follow it up by something that manages to top it. its seriously rediculous how he just maintains one giant peak, and not in a good way.

ohh and he wrecked a few mixes (not fully, just galloping beats). no one seemed to notice though...
              I see your point and get it.

Buuuuuut if he is featuring his own tracks then god bless him. That ain't bragging. He is here Friday and I just may stop by.

Comment

• day_for_night
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

^
                |
                for one, he is not just playing his own tracks (though he does hammer some of his stuff... ie. he played some bunk remix of 'call on me' to end the night.
                and two, even if he was playing his own tracks, he still doesn't have a clue how to build a set. starting off with peak-time tracks doesn't leave you much room to get any bigger over the next three hours...though he does try.

Comment

Working...