• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beanzncheez
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: booka shade this weeks transitions guest

Originally posted by feather
    The Kiss guest mix might be the same set (well first track is the same anyway) as Booka Shade - Get Wilde - October 12th, 2007:

So I'll take a guess and say the track at 28-30mins is Dave Gahan or Depeche Mode. Vocals definitely sounds like Gahan.
    There's a massive difference between Monument and Kingdom. I haven't heard the mix but there's no mistaking the two in any way.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Haven't heard them unfortunately, I was digging around on Beatport to try and match the tracks in the Kiss guest with that Get Wilde set.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

It's not the same set. They just have a few of the same songs in them...The vocals are female vocals, so I doubt they are Gahn or Depeche...
        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Oops, sorry

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Morgan
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

I'm sure Diggers said it was a Booka exclusive mix.

Very nice mix too, definanelty a guest to check out next time they play the UK.
            "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

Working...